Error messages in Tobex log

Greenhorn

I saw this in my Tobex log:

[Thu 22 Aug 2019 19:19:02] CEffectSetStat::ApplyEffect(): nOpcode out of bounds (expected maximum 400)
[Thu 22 Aug 2019 19:19:02] CEffectSetStat::ApplyEffect(): nOpcode out of bounds (expected maximum 400)

Could someone please tell me what are those messages and is it something which can mess things badly? Luckily I think I found mod which cause it: Subrace Mini-Mod Pack Rebuilded version 0.76a Beta.

Oh, Jarno you are way of the mark, like usual, lately. Can't believe that you don't recognize this mod, which is by the way much older than EE. As for those warnings in Tobex, I think it is something IDS related, but I haven't found much information about it. And if I play mods which explicitly state that they are compatible with BGT/Tutu in README and forum topics, and find problems in them and general consensus on this site is that it is my fault than it must be true. Guilty as charged. :D 

Although this particular mod is big source of trouble judging by what Leonardo wrote in his BWP guide. 

Off the mark... well, you are ... likewise, thing is, this is the REBUILD of the old mod, which itself, I can very well find, but not the rebuild version. Due to a bad google search juncture. Or it's not that well established that it can be found via the .tp2 name add-on: "Subrace Mini-Mod Pack Rebuilded". Cause the only link that leads to things is a aerie team's, the russian BG2 mod translation sociaty... or whatever, but it's a dead end too.

Noo, I can't be wrong, you are wrong, you must be wrong, it can't be me... :rotflmao:

Joke on the side, you were close, but not close enough. :)

I didn't meant that: http://www.baldursgatemods.com/forums/index.php?topic=1772.0 ( which I also installed by the way :D )

but this: http://www.baldursgatemods.com/forums/index.php?topic=3081.0

and this: http://www.baldursgatemods.com/forums/index.php?topic=143.0

But seeing those error messages in Tobex, negative press in BWP guide and finding that for some reason I can't open save games in InfExp while this mod is installed I removed it. I left FinnJO stuff though. ;)

Edited by Greenhorn