Corthala Romantique - Problem with Master Wraith Encounter in ToB

Greetings Jastey,

I noticed something strange with Magdalene in the Master Wraith Encounter in the Forest of Mir. In the fight after the cutscenes and dialogues she's just standing there, doing nothing. If I hover the cursor over her, it doesn't turn into a sword, I can't attack or target her with spells. It's almost as if she wasn't there, just the party attacks her if AI is on. They can't do any harm, however. I resorted to cheating, tried to Ctrl+T in case she has some protection spells active, leave the area and come back, rest, reloading saves from before I first entered the Forest of Mir, makes no difference. I can't seem to get rid of her. Is it okay to ignore her or is there some important dialogue with Valygar going on after defeating his 'parents'?

There is follow ups but I can't check right now how they are triggered. I'm not sure actually killing her is required, but she should turn into something else upon the fight so some script isn't working right.

Just for what it's worth, which version of the mod are you playing?

i actually have exactly the same problem, it's like she's petrified. my group react to her as though she's a hostile (can't rest or save if they can see her) but you can't do anything to her. she also seems to randomly summon a couple of skeletons if you move until she's out of sight and then come back. I'm running v3.0