SCS updated to 32.6 (now 32.8)

Spotted this while installing Improved Fiends and Celestials on BG2EE:

[weidu_external/workspace/ssl_out/dw#solar.baf] PARSE ERROR at line 4809 column 1-57
Near Text: )
        [CheckSpellState] argument [ENCHANTMENT_IMMUNITY] not found in [splstate.IDS]

[weidu_external/workspace/ssl_out/dw#solar.baf] PARSE ERROR at line 4845 column 1-58

And another one while installing Smarter Mind Flayers:

[tb#_compile_eval_buffer/weidu_external/workspace/ssl_out/dw#mg429.baf] PARSE ERROR at line 13615 column 1-90
Near Text: )
        [CheckSpellState] argument [ITEM_PSIBLAST] not found in [splstate.IDS]

Edited by Angel

On BG2EE, I was a decent way into a playthrough getting used to SCS, then realised how busted Carsomyr was going to be once I found it, and wanted to install just the 'Nerf Overpowered Items' component at the end of my stack of mods. I'm using item randomiser so I can't reinstall without ruining my savegame, so I'm doing this as minimally as possible: my stratagems.ini has 

no_item_nerf_balduran_shield=1
no_item_nerf_magi_staff=1
no_item_nerf_mirror_cloak = 1
no_item_nerf_carsomyr = 0
no_item_nerf_resurrection_rod = 1
no_item_nerf_vhailor_helm = 1
no_item_nerf_vecna = 1
no_initial_change_elemental_arrows = 1

But on install I get the error 

ERROR: Failure("INNER_PATCH_SAVE \"%spellcode_base%\": read out of bounds")

Debug log attached! If it turns out to be an install order problem, can someone send me the SW2H10.itm and SW2H19.itm files from a working install of this component, and I'll chuck them in my override dir?

SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG

Another one, based on the conversation on beamdog forums and SCS readme, it seems that Balors having vorpal hit with no saving throw seems to be a bug too. I think you're supposed to be able to save against it

11 hours ago, heisener said:

Okay this issue is kinda hilarious. Clay golem cursed wounds that prevent healing combined with 'rest until healed' interact like this:

image.png.824f6cae0427bb3b2419889b36509628.png

Lesson learned I guess...

Yeah, I ended up permanently turning off the "rest until healed" gameplay option after this happened to me the first time.

Another one in the "unexpected consequences" camp for SCS: It is WAY easier to keep the Grand Dukes alive in BG1 during Sarevok's Coronation.

Lia Jannath immediately has Stoneskin, Fireshield, Dispelling Screen, Spell Deflection, Shield, and Ghost Armor. The first thing she does is cast Teleport Field, regularly scattering all the Doppelgangers, and the second thing she does is cast Shadow Door, disappearing from sight. So much better than vanilla :D

On 11/9/2019 at 3:51 PM, Jason McCullough said:

Is there a known issue with the hotkey configuration?  I've tried removing the commenting out, leaving blank, and overriding the [hotkeys] section with no luck.  I've remapped scrolling to WASD so it's a constant aggrevation when that fiddles with the Ease-Of-Use-AI settings.

Replying to myself: no, there's not.  You just have to configure it in the .INI before you install the mod.

I've run into an interesting crash-on-rest bug that I've been documenting here:

https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/comment/1117332/#Comment_1117332

If I control-R cheat to heal everyone before resting it never happens; otherwise it seems to happen without a clear repro.  My latest discovery was a save game where only CHARNAME reproed the issue, and surprisingly pulling the Green Ioun Stone off his head before resting solved it.

This is the first save game on this install and showed no issues until I headed over to Watcher's Keep after finishing most of the Athkatla.  It's possible I picked up the stone right before then, but I'm not entirely sure that's the cause.

4 hours ago, subtledoctor said:

Seems reasonable given she’s supposed to be a fairly experienced mage... that sounds way better than vanilla behavior. 

Reasonable... well, I'll just go and ask, should she be expecting such an attack ? In her royal court. The one without any signs of Doppelgangers. So you expect to be attacked the very moment you go into your home ? I feel sorry for you. Not really.