Problems with some objects in my mod…

@Freddy: merci pour ton intervention; justement, j’ai décoché toutes les cases inutilisables de druide, de voleur et de mage depuis la création du mod, et les 4 objets sont enfin reconnus ! Mais…l’armure et le heaume crashent le jeu, mais pas les 2 masses…incompréhensible…

@ : I’ve removed the unusable flags -druid/mage/thief - of the problematic classes and kits, and well It works at first appearance. But, if I’ve access to the maces without problem, the armor and the helm cause freezes and crash the game…incomprehensible…

That's the problem:

1. The helmet uses J1 as appearance. This value is not supported by classic games (a 1PP feature). Try a H1--> H4 value.

2. Opcodes #7 use meany color indexes installed by 1PP extended palette component. If you use them without installing 1PP, the game crashes.

If you want to keep this appearance for EE games, you will have to alter them with WeiDU when installing the items.

Now, I’ve used an old install of BG2ToB with a great quantity of mods, and I’ve removed the problematic boxes (mage/druid/thief). Now it works ! my dwarf fighter-cleric can now carry the 4 items without crash ! Well I think now the problem is solved, until the next release of my mod in a few weeks, which will have 36 items…

Now I need a precision about the creation of items via Near Infinity (v2.1-20180615). In the Effects rows.  For the line "Timing mode", no problem I put Instant/While Equipped -2; but the line "Dispel/Resistance" isn’t clear and I need a clarification :

- Natural/Nonmagical (0) : ? does it mean now that the effect is dispellable ?

- Not dispel/Bypass resistance (2) : does it mean that the effect could be vulnerable to attacks even with 100% RM ? and does it mean it’s the most preferable choice for the character otherwise ?

Thank you for your help. NB : my mod have now 42 items…