[ UI mod ]

I was asked to turn my custom  inventory/dialog screen intoa mod compatible with EET here https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/50357/mod-dragonspear-ui-v2-42-now-compatible-with-bg2-ee/p25  (I cannot post images here...)

Not wishing to pollute the OP,  I made this thread.

1 / My Inventory Screen and Dialog Screen works only for 2560 x 1440 resolution

2 / My Inventory Screen works better with an AutoHoyKey script (a simple  plain text script that auto select the toon just before you click on inventory) otherwise you have to select toon with  your own hotkeys -- usually 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6

Some people still interested?

I'm waiting 3 years for EET compability, so i'm interested. But i would prefer that you woundn't make any changes to Pecca mod. No offence, but i don't like your inventory screen. If you really have to change it, then at least leave option to choose Pecca's one.

8 minutes ago, Xenobear said:

Oh.... we aren't allow to post images?

You are able to from a URL link, so long as the forum supports the file format, so no .aaa's... and one can get one of those easily by searching the net(google is a thing) for "image upload" sites.