De'Arnise Romance TOB - Can it be finished?

Hi there. I’m relatively new to the forum community, and I figured I’d ask here rather than at PPG since the forums over there are dying/dead. I’ve always enjoyed really well-written mods, and jcompton’s De’Arnise Romance is definitely up there. It brings life to a character that is often overlooked in the vanilla game in a way that still feels like it belongs there. I’ve been wanting to play BG2 again for some time, and was hoping by now that some ToB content had been added on. It has not, and even though Kulyok's Reunion mod does help add more content to Nalia, it still feels jarring going from SoA to ToB. I was wondering if anyone would be willing to adopt the mod and add ToB content to it? I know that other mods have been completed this way in the past, and it doesn’t have to be a lot of content. I'm aware that it would take a lot of work to get permission and to add to it, but I’d figured I'd ask now and know the answer rather than say nothing and have regrets about this wonderful creation. Thanks for reading this!

it's my fav romance mod and I'm still holding hope someone will make some tob portion addon to this mod, there's modders which could do it well I don't get why none of them at least will try? asking for permission and all? guess I'll never stop checking if this mod finally has ToB continuation, Nalia is my forever companion with this mod ♥ no in game romance can compare