Ascension Sendai Bug

Hi all,

Having a big issue in the fight with Sendai in her enclave - after the first statue dies, none of the other statues trigger. In addition, no additional drow forces enter so I am basically stuck after killing the first statue. Anyone else encountered this before or am I the lucky first?

Mods installed: atweaks, dungeons be gone, ascension, scs.

Any help appreciated!

Edit: To add, using clua console to advance does not trigger anything SetGlobal("SPRITE_IS_DEADsendai2","GLOBAL",1) 

Cheers,

J

Edited by oldhandjoe

I had a "fix".....

I consoled in Sendai, and then continued with the "setglobal" command as above, this then triggers the statues and the drow. However throughout the entire statue fight I had to face the Real Sendai, and once the statues were dead, the 2nd Real Sendai pops in. Killing either one to 1 hp causes the dialogue to occur after all the statues are dead. Once the conversation with the solar is done, you reappear in the enclave where the 2nd remaining Real Sendai attacks you....

Very frustrating indeed.

Any help appreciated!

Cheers,

J

Guest Mike123

I had a similar issue with Sendai's fight.  I believe I fought each of the statues, then the real Sendai came into the center and re-animated one statue.  I killed that statue, and maybe the real Sendai, but nothing progressed beyond that.  I had thought she would re-animate her statues one at a time and I'd have to kill all of them a second time before killing her.  (But, I am not super familiar with this battle in vanilla).

When this happened, I had been using Time Stop a few times throughout the fight.

I reloaded and tried the fight again without Time Stop and it worked fine.  I don't know if anything else was different but that was the one thing I purposely did differently.