Odd Behaviour with "Wider Selection of Random Scrolls" Component

Guest SCSFan

Just started playing with SCS and loving it! Thanks so much for this mod and for the ongoing support.

I wanted to highlight some possible issues with the above component, noting it is new in v32.

1.  Dropped scrolls from this mod appear to be added in rather than replacing an existing scroll drop? E.g. a hobgoblin will now occasionally drop equipment (armour, helmet, sword) + gem or gold + scroll. Effectively this component is adding loot to the game rather than just increasing the pool that dropped scrolls are selected from?

2.  Drops on the same map appear to repeat the same scroll over and over. I can't confirm whether this happens everytime but my recent examples are: 2x Find Familiar in a row in FAI, 3x Friends in a row when clearing S Beregost Rd, and the most recent which prompted me to post was 7x consecutive Grease scrolls at FAI (from 7 Hobgoblins). Could a variable that selects  which scroll to drop be failing to recalculate for some reason?

For info, I am playing BG:EE on iPad with only SCS and a couple of minor edits to specific joinable NPCs.