Guy/gal with mike wanted

Do you have a microphone or at least a set of headphones you can speak into - something better than my in-built, totally mono, World-War-2-underground-shelter-sounding notebook microphone? Then you can help me dub my Phantasmal Force spell. I'm making an earth-shaking mod with all sorts of illusionary magic, among other things, and though it is still far from completion, that particular spell is ready. Being the most basic illusion, 1st level, it creates a giant who is not altogether convincing.

The-giant.jpg

Menace should be added. Phantasmal Force comes without a sound component, it only creates an image, so audio has to be supplied by the caster - with the lips. The great resounding footsteps and the terrible roar of the giant need to be improvised - in-character just as by someone at the microphone. This is one spell where professional voice acting is not required. If you can put yourself in the shoes of a beginner illusionist trying to make his way in the world or if you have seen this movie (https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0056112), you are bad enough for this gig.