couple additions to scs and modifications

Guest anon

- HLA for all other classes other than mages/priests,
- Assigned classes to certain NPCs that don't have them.

So I know that in the .ini file of SCS, there is this line of code:

mage_level_add = 0
mage_level_scale = 100
priest_level_add = 0
priest_level_scale = 100

.. With that line you can easily add HLAs across the board of the entire SCS install with something like EET installed. 
However for any physical damage orientated class.. You have to custom add the creature files into the .tpa2 file. 

This works for some NPCs.. but other NPCs.. like basic general NPCs still won't have HLAs, because their base level is not high enough.
So what I was wondering was a two part question:

1. Is it possible to have something like mage_level_add for fighters, or .. like a physicalnpc_level_add?

2. Is it possible to reduce the threshold that HLAs are needed for those physical based classes? 
(as in instead of requiring level 20 for fighters to gain access, that they gain access at say level 10.. to offset the power difference between casters/fighters)

I am a little bit familiar with editing the coding of the files and could do it myself.. but from my understanding that would ultimately require a script change. The 2nd option could ultimately be bypassed by just increasing the fighters overall level, which would be fine as well I suppose.. but then there is also the HP/ST/thac0 increases that come with it.