Request: IWDification Support

Greetings, all!

I'd like SCS to work properly with IWDification, especially since IWD1 or/and 2 will soon become part of EET and players can move between the BG regions and Icewind Dale.  The EET program lists this as a problem, but I'm unsure how problematic it is.  If this content is already in-game and I haven't used it properly, teach me how to use it properly.

Similarly, Smarter Mages & Smarter Priests conflict with Trials of the Luremaster.

Thankee!

Edited by Endarire

Isn't it working already? From the readme:

IWDification also offers a conversion of the Icewind Dale spell system to Baldur's Gate. The differences between SCS's and IWDification's versions are fairly subtle: there some minor differences in how to resolve tensions with the existing BG2 system, and at a coding level SCS's version is a systematic and automated pull of resources from IWD:EE whereas IWDification works on a more case-by-case basis. Also, IWDification works on non-Enhanced Edition games. In any case, use one or the other (SCS's version won't install if IWDification's version is detected). It is possible that the two will be merged at some point in the future.