Tweaks Troubleshooting Needed

Hi.  I recently installed BG:EE+SoD, and the very first thing I did was to find all my old favorite mods.  Unfortunately, Baldurdash has gone the way of the dodo, and a few others have vanished with it.  So I found the Tweakpack and was very relieved, and impressed when I found out that what used to take 3 or 4 different mods had been rolled into one.

Unfortonately, I'm having some difficulty with them.  In installation, there are several points where installation of a particular part of the package will not install.  Following the prompt, I've come here to see if it can be fixed.

Thank you in advance for your reply : )

P.S.:  Okay, I'm just going to go a head and ask an unrelated question as well:  I'm looking for the BG2:ToB multi-romance mod, and one for BG:EE:SoD as well.  If anyone can direct me to them, I would be doubly appreciative ; )

SETUP-CDTWEAKS.DEBUG

Well, you are trying to install to the BG1EE:SoD game... so did you install the DLCmerger ? It needs to be installed on top of the game, before ANY mods.

Also, installing to this directory: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition\

Is less than recommended, here's a better place: C:\Users\<username>\Games\Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition\

Your OS won't cheese your game by claiming that you don't "own" the folder, by placing the modified files to C:\Users\<username>\AppData\ -subfolder where the game won't find them from, as it just reads the originals.

PS, there's BaldurDash, essentially... but not for BG1EE. See, rather than getting killed, it morphed into a monster.

Edited by Jarno Mikkola

Thanks for the reply!  Yes, I already had modmerge installed.  I looked for the folder (...games\baldur's gate...) and couldn't find it.  I am on Win7 so I'm thinking that must be a Win10 filepath.

Black Geyser looks interesting... but I don't understand the connection with Baldurdash.

The black geyser is just a adspam the website throws at you with linking to it... you need to wait for it to pass and go to the actual address it gives you, or have a good adblock browser addon to block it.

Yes, that's a Windows 10 file path ... the 7's usual path has Documents on it... C:\Users\<username>\Documents\Games\Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition\

But, it's not premade path, and in Win 7, you can use either... and the "Games" is an optional too.

And I also forgot to tell you that the AppData folder is hidden by default at least in Win10 and so one can't search for it, nor it's content.