Adventurer's Miscellany (mod)

Dude... Let it go. There is nothing left of this one to resume, even if I wanted to. And I don't. I knew what I was doing when I was erasing these files and a lot of others. But you and Morgoth did drive me to finish Animate Dead Now with your world-class nagging. Is the miracle of the juniper bushes not enough?

What you called nagging regarding your mods was likely done out of curiosity about your mods' potential and appreciation for your mods and you.  We're acting as your cheerleaders and fan base!

I assume you publicly released your mods because you wanted others to play and enjoy them.  We do!  You previously complained that others seemingly didn't appreciate your modding work, but here we are as your fans politely requesting what you started, and in so doing, gain even more fans!

Thankee!

You misunderstand my reasons. I didn't start making all this to get a following but to show people a few doors so they could know they were not locked in a dungeon. "Companions the creative one seeks and not corpses, nor herds and believers. Fellow creators the creative one seeks, who will write new values on new tablets." That never came about, but I learned quite a lot.

Since you clearly had greater plans for this Misc. mod and loved it enough to update it to its current state and you also have greater plans for it and you seemed to finish and release Animate Dead Now because I reminded you that certain people still like your mods and you and want your mods and you to succeed, what say you to finishing and releasing this Adventurer's Miscellany mod?  The stuff in your Misc. mod seemed intended to be flavorful and practical in ways that weren't just for combat.

Regardless, thankee for your modding, temnix!  On behalf of your fans, I appreciate your modding efforts and want your mods to be the best they can be, including released with EET compatibility!

By fans you mean yourself and Morgoth? :D Well, all of my mods are compatible with EET, as far back as the first or second year's, maybe. It only matters with respect to string references and area names, anyway.

And don't write anything else here or in the ADN thread, unless you have a question or a problem. I don't want my threads getting cluttered and confusing for people who just want the mods. This isn't a 26 page-long tweak topic case.