[Kit Pack] Deities of Faerûn (BGEE, BG2EE, IWDEE and EET)

1 hour ago, Guest Baquan said:

debug:

WeiDU v 24200 Log

I am on a fresh install; no other mods yet.

You're installing with WeiDU v242, which is about 2 years out of date.  The latest version is v246.  You can download the Mac version of it here.  You'll need to rename it to setup-DeitiesOfFaerun.

3 minutes ago, jastey said:

(For tagging: just type the @ and start writing the name without a space, then chose the right name out of the list that should pop up. You have to klick the name from the list or it will not be a tagg.)

Thanks, @jastey! I've tried it before but the list never popped up.

That's why me mom tells me to never be a quitter.

6 hours ago, Zaghoul said:

Hey Rad,

I'm having trouble installing the sphere system of DoF on BG2EE. Could you please take a look when you get the chance. Using the same order of mods in BGEE/ SoD with no problems installing it.

SETUP-DEITIESOFFAERUN.zipx 376.34 kB · 0 downloads WeiDU.log 19.56 kB · 0 downloads

Ok, I'll need some time to debug this one - not an obvious error (not to me anyway).

I wouldn't be able to do so today due to the Libertadores final match (I couldn't even sleep this night thinking about it).

I'm downloading from Github and I'll see if this problem happens locally. If it doesn't, I'll ask you to retry.

Shoot. Same problem. This time I just tried installing the base changes and the sphere system, still failed. It seems to behung up on a spl file. Note: the heartwarder of sune and truesword of avoreen did not install either the last time. The same goes with the circle enforcer with the IHU pack when installing after DoF.

3 hours ago, subtledoctor said:

Just a quick note that issues such as the above for Mac users could be eliminated by using the Mac Weidu Launcher.  It also mostly takes care of install order concerns as well. 

Okay back to your regularly-sheduled programming. 

Wow, thank you. I hadn't been able to find a new version of this and was just using the original one I found a couple years ago, and that was apparently the issue. Also installing mods much, much faster. Maybe SCS won't take 2 days this time!

Guest Fluke13

@Raduziel Hey buddy, how are you?

I little bit random, but I was playing around with a few things and decided to create a new spell...6th level ice wall for a cleric of Auril. It needs a home and I was wondering if you'd like to include it in your kitpack?

4 minutes ago, Guest Fluke13 said:

@Raduziel Hey buddy, how are you?

I little bit random, but I was playing around with a few things and decided to create a new spell...6th level ice wall for a cleric of Auril. It needs a home and I was wondering if you'd like to include it in your kitpack?

Thanks! Much appreciated!

May I add it to the sphere system instead?

4 hours ago, Zaghoul said:

Shoot. Same problem. This time I just tried installing the base changes and the sphere system, still failed. It seems to behung up on a spl file. Note: the heartwarder of sune and truesword of avoreen did not install either the last time. The same goes with the circle enforcer with the IHU pack when installing after DoF.

I've noticed but they all installed fine here so probably it is something in your end. I haven't touched neither DoF and IHU in a while so there is no reason for new bugs popping up.

Probably something else is altering that spell but I won't be able to investigate it today - today is the Libertadores final match and I'll be too drunk to do anything - there's also a chance that I'll get to jail tonight for public nudity.

Stay tuned.