Unearthed Arcana presents Faiths & Powers: Gods of the Realms

29 minutes ago, Guest RelentlessImp said:

ERROR locating resource for 'COPY'
Resource [d5fnplst.2da] not found in KEY file:

Open /faiths_and_powers/lib/default_kit_spheres.tpa and go to line 82: it should begin: "LAF fnp_spell_choice STR_VAR this_kit_clab..."

Add a double-slash " // " to the beginning of that line, and then try again to install it.

(Incidentally that is being installes very late... it should probably be installed earlier, with the rest of the FnP_Multi components, since there are no other kits installed after that. It probably will be fine, but it means component #99 "Give FnP Kits to Multiclass NPCs" will be at least partially non-functional since you didn't install most of the multiclass kits before the bit that assigns kits to NPCs. Not the end of the world, though.)

9 hours ago, subtledoctor said:

Open /faiths_and_powers/lib/default_kit_spheres.tpa and go to line 82: it should begin: "LAF fnp_spell_choice STR_VAR this_kit_clab..."

Add a double-slash " // " to the beginning of that line, and then try again to install it.

(Incidentally that is being installes very late... it should probably be installed earlier, with the rest of the FnP_Multi components, since there are no other kits installed after that. It probably will be fine, but it means component #99 "Give FnP Kits to Multiclass NPCs" will be at least partially non-functional since you didn't install most of the multiclass kits before the bit that assigns kits to NPCs. Not the end of the world, though.)

It only looks late, since I tried a couple of non-functional adjustments before undoing everything I did for a clean log. My load order in Project Infinity is all other kit mods->Faiths and Powers->5E Spellcasting->FnP_Multiclass.

Guest Thacobell

Has anyone else been having trouble with a few of the multi-bards? Specifically, Meistersinger and Gallant aren't getting their bonus spells, and are instead getting the generic bard spells. So instead of Nature's Beauty, earthquake, etc. 

Okay, my Weidu log seems to have disappeared.

Hi subtledoctor, just want to mention an issue with the Hivemaster druid's Rhino Beetle form. On its weapon, d5drbtl4.itm, the animation change (op53) is set to an unknown value, causing the game to lock up/crash. This happens in both v2.5 and v2.6, and in both BG2EE and IWDEE. Changing the animation to 0xE230 will fix the issue and give the proper form.

Edited by Dan_P

It has some nice kits. If you just add Cleric Remix and some cleric kits (don't use the DR spells component) then it mixes very nicely with FnP, it is 100% supported by all of FnP's systems. E.g. the DR cleric of Corellon with FnP's item usability component can specialize in longswords, which pairs nicely with elves' innate bonuses and makes it a nice kit for mixing it up with a little melee.

DR has some good ranger kits, too.

Ya - a C/M or C/S with specialization and thus multiple APR and cleric thac0, mixing Haste/Stoneskin/etc. with Righteous Magic/Holy Power/etc., rocking something like Daystar and the Elven Court Bow, could be a real powerhouse. Gives a bit of credence to the idea of elves having once ruled most of the world. 

Edited by subtledoctor

I seem to have read a post by you concerning the fact that patch 2.6 didn't satisfy you particularly. Did you move to 2.6, or are we supposed to play with 2.5 ? I'm talking about the mod compatibility.