Sign in to follow this  
Arthas

Searching for a certain encounter mod

I remember a mod that added an encounter to the umar hills where you would be meeting a dog that follows you and the dog turns out to be the apprentice of a mage.

Before that, inside Umar hill's inn you would be meeting a mage that tasks you to find his student, and this student changed his form to a wolf.

In the end, you can either kill the mage or coerce the student into going with him. 

If you don't coerce the student, you can ask her to follow you and she will for a brief time.

Which mod added this encounteR?

Hmm, it was certainly long time ago but I'm almost certain it was Check the bodies or CtB megamod. 

Well it is certainly true that if you want something done properly you must do it yourself. Sorry for wrong info. :beer:

No worries. Is CTB a stable addition of your gameplay? Do you like it ?

Edited by Arthas

Funnily enough, I knew Every Mod and Dog added a dog companion, but I wasn't aware of the circumstances.

29 minutes ago, Arthas said:

No worries. Is CTB a stable addition of your gameplay? Do you like it ?

Hmm, it was ( Star wars fanfara in big yellow letters ) long long time ago when I downloaded and played that mod when I still had modem connection and spend whole day downloading it. Then it had it's fair share of bugs but I'm sure newer versions are more stable. It's contents are not to everybody's tastes ( Candlekeep's  chores :p) but overall I found it enjoyable experience although too ambitious for it's own good. It is one of those older legacy megamods although then  I didn't found  at least half of it's content and sadly I forgot other half since then. :(

Edited by Greenhorn

40 minutes ago, Greenhorn said:

Hmm, it was long long time ago when I downloaded and played that mod when I still had modem connection and spend whole day downloading it. Then it had it's fair share of bugs but I'm sure newer versions are more stable.

You mean to say that when you made a BGT-weidu megamod out of the thing.

PS, if you intend to use other mods with it, you probably need to use the Worldmap mod, so you can access the new maps it adds. AS it adds it's own worldmap file, which lacks all the other map areas other mods might add(TDD, SoS, BGT/EET, etc).

Hmm, it was long long time ago   when I downloaded and played that mod when I still had modem connection and spend whole day downloading it. Then it had it's fair share of bugs but I'm sure newer versions are more stable.

Very good job with evoking that far, far away atmosfere, now if you just  threw that fanfara sound I would be truly awed, but this will do. :)

You mean to say that when you made a BGT-weidu megamod out of the thing

Nope, I think that was one of my experiments when BWS didn't even exist and BWP was only in it's infancy. No BGT or first part of it involved as I recall. 

PS, if you intend to use other mods with it, you probably need to use the Worldmap mod, so you can access the new maps it adds. AS it adds it's own worldmap file, which lacks all the other map areas other mods might add(TDD, SoS, BGT/EET, etc).

Absolutely correct. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this