Unearthed Arcana present Tome & Blood: more options for arcane casters

Guest Alkaid

Okay, fixed Vampiric Touch entirely. Max Health was stacking infinitely because spwi314d.spl had the bonus HP effect set to 'increment, don't update current HP' rather than 'increment, non-cumulative.'

4 hours ago, Endarire said:

To clarify, what are the most recent versions of the Unearthed Arcana mods (T&B, 5e, F&P, M&G, WtP) that work on 2.5?  I heard that the newest versions no longer work with 2.5.

They all work on v2.5. I’m still playing v2.5 myself, and just made a new install a few days ago, which had the best results for a new install in a long time. 

Dunno dude. Spell mods should go with spell mods, and this mod should go after spell mods. 

Olvynspells 1) uses an .exe hack that I cannot use; 2) uses nonstandard methods for adding spells that makes them unavailable to mods like this; and 3) adds spells that are silly and/or weird and/or one-sided and generally not to my taste. So I have not tested it. If I was going to try it, I would install it near SR and IWDification. (Spell mods go with spell mods.) But I don’t know the extent of its nonstandard proclivities, so I don’t know if there might be some reason to install it earlier or later. Probably only the mod author knows that. 

Figured out my own glitch with Neera-as-Chaos Sorcerer and that was actually... Scales of Balance. 😅 

Chaos Sorcerers have some spell slot penalties and that along with poor Neera having 11 Charisma when SoB even moves Sorcerer spellslots to be based on Charisma ensures that all the penalties eat up her available spellslots.

2 hours ago, Graion Dilach said:

Figured out my own glitch with Neera-as-Chaos Sorcerer and that was actually... Scales of Balance. 😅 

Chaos Sorcerers have some spell slot penalties and that along with poor Neera having 11 Charisma when SoB even moves Sorcerer spellslots to be based on Charisma ensures that all the penalties eat up her available spellslots.

That still shouldn’t happen... I don’t think. SoB applies a -2 penalty for spell levels 1-5, but it also increases the base spell table by +2 for those levels. So a low-charisma sorcerer should have the same spell slots as normal... so a low-charisna chaos sorcerer should I guess have the same number as an unmodded dragon disciple, i.e. 2 slots when getting access to a new spell level, and 5 slots maximum. 

Unless you installed a mod that overwrites the spell table after SoB, in which case it would undo that +2 increase, leaving you with zero when getting access to new spell levels, and 3 max after that. This seems most likely. One possible way to test: level yourself way up, to 25 or so. If this is what happened, you will have 3 max slots for spell levels 1-5, and 5 max slots for spell levels 6-9. 

If that’s the case, it’s an easy fix: open MXSPLSRC.2da from /override in a text editor, and increase all the nonzero values for spell levels 1-5 by 2. 

Problem with sequencer. I am using only COMPONENT 51 Innate Metamagic

One time I used "Create minor sequencer" ability but only has one spell left. There was no possibility to complete with only one spell, so i exited. Now "Create minor sequencer" ability is gone (after rest), "Use minor sequencer" ability is not present either. Ability is permanently gone. I tried debug console (kill + revive) and level up but with no success. How can i reset sequencers?