[UI] Lefreut's enhanced UI (BGEE, SoD, BG2EE and EET)

On 8/17/2022 at 12:27 AM, Guest Drakar said:

So I consider this mod an absolute must have. Haven't played the game without it ever since the whole Beamdog UI redesign. I do have one minor complaint that I hope you can take a look at (as always, nothing in this world is perfect). When pressing ESC and chosing to quit the game, you are given 3 options. To save, go to the main menu or cancel. This is different from the unmodded UI where you instead have 4 options. The fourth being quit which just cleanly exits the game.

What this means in practice is that you need a 3 additional clicks to quit the game since you have to go through the main menu. It's not a big deal by any means, but it is a minor recurring annoyance.

This will be in the next release:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zex6FNQ5ymGPplVaZqJwdFV4ia53kEH8/view

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1rIuew_2inD5H7Ue3FZMB8Gs4md0Zo1Nn/view

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1cZT-QVeLf7VpqsFrKku0CQKybSpYApec/view

I just noticed that the scroll bars are broken, the bar/dot or whatever is stuck at the bottom and can't interact with it I can only use the arrows up and down.

I'm using BGEE 2.6.6 and LeUI BGIIEE Skin 4.5.

I thought that was another mod breaking it but I just installed EEex and your UI mod, and is still broken, the same for BGIIEE.

Edited by Elder Enigma
Guest Morgoth

Hello,
I don't know if I've asked already (I think what I've asked you is if it was possible to revert the esc button to the prior "position") but something that I'm truly truly missing from the custom UI(s) is this: the possibility to loot once certain items to loot them all at once.

example, killing 4 hobgoblins would net gold for each one of them, so you would have 1 gold, 2 gold, 2 gold, 3 gold. Would it be possible to make the UI accumulate the gold all in one position, so you have to click once to loot all the gold together? This would spare a lot of time.

On 11/23/2022 at 3:35 PM, lefreut said:

I'm not sure that this is possible.

I seem to remember to have read somewhere that it was possible, but that the "annoying" part was that if you looted at once the gold, you would actually hear the sound of gold X times, whereas X would be the the amount of times you were supposed to loot the gold. Didn't hurt to try to ask ;)

Hi!

So, maybe I'm crazy, but for the life of me I can't find the setup-leui.exe. I've tried to download this mod from several locations, but there is no exe file. Any help?

Guest davoker

I haven't played this game in 20 years at least, and it was very nice to come across this mod for the interface, while I wait for them to verify my account on this forum, I just wanted to thank you, very nice work *O*