[UI] Lefreut's enhanced UI (BGEE, SoD, BG2EE and EET)

Great to hear your good work on this mod continues!

Question, is there a way I can apply the dialog box fix (I assume it's addressing the problem where lines of text do not show up in the dialog box when scrolling back) without having to reinstall the entire mod/updating to newer version? If not, what is the recommended procedure for updating to the newest version? I have v3.2 installed currently.

The other somewhat bothersome bug is incorrect display of THAC0 breakdown in the inventory screen; I didn't see any version notes that listed a fix for this...

Installed components:

~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3050 // lefreut's Improved Inventory Screen -> With Item Comparison: 3.2
~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4020 // Adul's Smooth Selling: 3.2
~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #5020 // lefreut's Box 5 (Dialog Box) Override: 3.2
~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1000 // Mods Options: 3.2
~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1010 // Hidden Game Options: 3.2
~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2000 // Transparent Sidebars: 3.2
~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2060 // lefreut's 1.3-ish Dialog Box: 3.2
~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3024 // Journal Fixes and Tweaks -> lefreut's Journal (quests collapsed by default): 3.2

Edited by ithildurnew
4 hours ago, ithildurnew said:

Question, is there a way I can apply the dialog box fix (I assume it's addressing the problem where lines of text do not show up in the dialog box when scrolling back) without having to reinstall the entire mod/updating to newer version? If not, what is the recommended procedure for updating to the newest version? I have v3.2 installed currently.

Which fix? The one from EEUITweaks 3.3? It only make the component works if you enable the confirm dialog option (the mode where you have to click on the Continue button after you select an answer).

The bug you describe looks like the one @Arthas report. Sadly, it's a bug in the engine, I can't fix this.

4 hours ago, ithildurnew said:

The other somewhat bothersome bug is incorrect display of THAC0 breakdown in the inventory screen; I didn't see any version notes that listed a fix for this...

Do you have a save or a screenshot or a way to reproduce this? Anyway, it's unlikely that I can fix it as the mod only displays strings computed by the engine.

Edited by lefreut
Guest Jebediah

Appreciate all the changes here, apart from the change to the spellbook. I know adding spells by icons is how it used to be, but I actually like having the spells and details all on the same screen, as in the current EE UI. Is there some way of turning that component off, or disabling just that change?

Guest Guts

Hi Lefreut, I screwed up with F11 and trashed the whole ui all over the place. Is there a way to "reset" it? I have no idea what to do now because the yellow boxes are everywhere

Guest Mark OS

What I'm referring is the edges of the map, they clip with the blue box. Is there a way to disable your mod just for the world map, or some other method to chance it (I tried de UI edit but nothing).

Sorry if its the design and not a flaw.

Small update v4.1 to be compatible with EEUITweaks v3.5.

Plus the BG1EE version has the new better worldmap screen.

On 6/6/2020 at 7:15 PM, Guest Mark OS said:

Fabulous, where can I download it?

And thanks for taking the time to chance it.

If you don't want to reinstall, you only need to get the new MOS4292.PVRZ and MOS4293.PVRZ files from the copy folder and put it into the override folder.