Jump to content
lefreut

[UI] Lefreut's enhanced UI (BGEE, SoD, BG2EE and EET)

Recommended Posts

That's great news! I feared it was an engine related bug. @Arthas can you report about the bug being not there anymore?

Share this post


Link to post

Great to hear your good work on this mod continues!

Question, is there a way I can apply the dialog box fix (I assume it's addressing the problem where lines of text do not show up in the dialog box when scrolling back) without having to reinstall the entire mod/updating to newer version? If not, what is the recommended procedure for updating to the newest version? I have v3.2 installed currently.

The other somewhat bothersome bug is incorrect display of THAC0 breakdown in the inventory screen; I didn't see any version notes that listed a fix for this...

Installed components:

~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3050 // lefreut's Improved Inventory Screen -> With Item Comparison: 3.2
~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4020 // Adul's Smooth Selling: 3.2
~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #5020 // lefreut's Box 5 (Dialog Box) Override: 3.2
~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1000 // Mods Options: 3.2
~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1010 // Hidden Game Options: 3.2
~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2000 // Transparent Sidebars: 3.2
~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2060 // lefreut's 1.3-ish Dialog Box: 3.2
~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3024 // Journal Fixes and Tweaks -> lefreut's Journal (quests collapsed by default): 3.2

Edited by ithildurnew

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, ithildurnew said:

Question, is there a way I can apply the dialog box fix (I assume it's addressing the problem where lines of text do not show up in the dialog box when scrolling back) without having to reinstall the entire mod/updating to newer version? If not, what is the recommended procedure for updating to the newest version? I have v3.2 installed currently.

Which fix? The one from EEUITweaks 3.3? It only make the component works if you enable the confirm dialog option (the mode where you have to click on the Continue button after you select an answer).

The bug you describe looks like the one @Arthas report. Sadly, it's a bug in the engine, I can't fix this.

4 hours ago, ithildurnew said:

The other somewhat bothersome bug is incorrect display of THAC0 breakdown in the inventory screen; I didn't see any version notes that listed a fix for this...

Do you have a save or a screenshot or a way to reproduce this? Anyway, it's unlikely that I can fix it as the mod only displays strings computed by the engine.

Edited by lefreut

Share this post


Link to post

Really like your UI: thank you.

(ps question: is the critical range for attacks shown anywhere in the UI?)

Share this post


Link to post
On 1/29/2020 at 8:02 PM, siddham said:

Really like your UI: thank you.

(ps question: is the critical range for attacks shown anywhere in the UI?)

Thanks!

What is the critical range for attacks?

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, lefreut said:

Thanks!

What is the critical range for attacks?

I think he means crit chance.  Like, 5%/need to roll a 20 in normal circumstances; and +5%/need to roll a 19 if specialized in SWS, or whatever.  The "critical range," IIRC, is a 3E-ism for "19-20" in the latter case.

i think.

Share this post


Link to post
Guest Jebediah

Appreciate all the changes here, apart from the change to the spellbook. I know adding spells by icons is how it used to be, but I actually like having the spells and details all on the same screen, as in the current EE UI. Is there some way of turning that component off, or disabling just that change?

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...