[UI] Lefreut's enhanced UI (BGEE, SoD, BG2EE and EET)

Guest Arcanum

Is it possible to use it on linux? I tried through Wine on Windows version of BG2EE, but nothing. This mod is awesome. It really improves the awful and bad design new UI.

greetings,

Guest Khalid the Second

If you try to rest at the Shop of Silence in Baldur's Gate City, the ability to rent a room is greyed out when it costs 0gp. When you have a high reputation, the shopkeeper says you can stay there for free but the button on the inn screen just remains greyed out. If I uninstall the UI mod, I am able to rest for free at the shop since it lets me rent the room at the 0gp price.

Hey,

How can I use custom portraits with this mod?

They don't show up if I simply put them in C:\Users\User\OneDrive\Documenti\Baldur's Gate II - Enhanced Edition\portraitsDocuments/

They are all 24bit BMP files so they should work...

EDIT:

I could assign the portraits to my characters afterward via the customization screen, but they still do not appear at character creation.

Additionally, M_STYLES.LUA does not appear to exist, so the component that changes the font in item description does nothing. I really hate the standard item description font in the Enhanced Edition so appreciate if someone could help with this.

Edited by Andrea C.

It should be the same rules as with the default UI for the custom portraits. The only addition is that you can prefix your files with m# or f# so that the portraits are automatically sorted into the male or female listing (instead of appearing in both).

M_STYLES.lua is in the copy folder and should be copied into the override folder at install.

Bugreport: Using LeUI 4.4.1 on EETv13.3 upon BG2v2.6.6, i noticed that the voice selection order regressed/is different compared to vanilia UI (which alphabetically orders them based on their CHARSND.2DA internal header name) but I can't recognize the pattern how LeUI orders them.

Edited by Graion Dilach

I look at it and in fact the new custom sorting function from the vanilla 2.6 UI that puts AoN sounds at the end is buggy but the bug only happens in EET. So the order is messed up in EET with the default UI and with LeUI.

I will fix it for LeUI in the next release.

I recall subtledoctor and you talking about some UI patch for LeUI on 2.5 that fixed the contingency/sequencer UI but which was fixed in EE 2.6.  What do you recall of this?

Where can we get screenshots of LeUI shop UI in action?

Thankee!

Edited by Endarire
On 7/23/2021 at 8:11 AM, Endarire said:

I recall subtledoctor and you talking about some UI patch for LeUI on 2.5 that fixed the contingency/sequencer UI but which was fixed in EE 2.6.  What do you recall of this?

I remember doing some changes/tweaks to the contingency screen. They are included in v4.3.2.

On 7/23/2021 at 8:11 AM, Endarire said:

Where can we get screenshots of LeUI shop UI in action?

Spoiler

Vanilla UI:

vanilla.thumb.png.de45c77ac468be4c197e129ee0b0e92f.png

Modded UI:

mod.thumb.png.9a14e4cf40545aaa576369392425c818.png