[UI] EEUITweaks Mod Collection (All EEs)

I'm just now realizing that v4.0 is out and I installed some components form v3.8. But the change log doesn't show these components as having changed so maybe it's still relevant. I installed:

~EET/EET.TP2~ #0 #0 // EET core (resource importation): 1.0 RC12 SD1 for mobile 2.5
~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1080 // Portrait Selectors -> lefreut's Portrait Picker: 3.8.1
~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1070 // Faydark's Abilities Auto-Roller/GrimLefourbe's BG2 UI: 3.8.1
~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2070 // Dee's Permanent Thieving Button: 3.8.1
~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2120 // CLUAConsole for mobile: 3.8.1
~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2900 // lefreut's Improved Record Screen: 3.8.1
~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3024 // Journal Fixes and Tweaks -> lefreut's Journal (quests collapsed by default): 3.8.1
~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3030 // lefreut's Customize All Characters: 3.8.1
~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3051 // lefreut's Improved Inventory Screen -> Without Item Comparison: 3.8.1

And I am getting a consistent and immediate crash to desktop when GUWBTP10.mos is in my override directory. That file is installed by Dee's Permanent Thieving Button.

TextureConvert may produce a pvrz file that the game don't like but I don't understand why it happens only for the one used by GUWBTP10. I tried installing TextureConvert but I still don't reproduce the crash :(

Can you attach GUWBTP10.mos and its pvrz file that crash for you?

Edited by lefreut
10 hours ago, lefreut said:

The in-game UI edit mode is very limited. It does not handle the two layers used by the PST dialog box. Anyway, if you want to touch the UI, most of the time you better do that by directly editing the UI.menu file.

Thank ye kindly.

Is there any way to figure out the IDs of the two unselectable parts of dialogue box in PSTEE? I am trying to make the gray dialogue box background as big as the whole screen.

Edited by GibberBob42

Tested and it works fantastic! Thanks! 

One suggestion is to extend the clickable area to the text area. It works that way in the vanilla engine, and clicking over text would prevent you from clicking any response options (because they are under the NPC text). Hope it is doable. Thanks, one more time.