Take a First Stroll Around the Tower! (Trailer)

jastey

Lately, while looking to finally get a large BGT install working (that would be a feat), i started to remember old mods. Azenmod, COM Encounters... The Grey Clan... At this point (2005), Divine Remix appeared. And in the 2010's, came the 'Colours of Infinity' mods, which shared a common ground with Divine Remix: a new, involved, more subtle, committed to balance and quality way to create mods... And now, i just strolled around the never yet published second add-on for BG.

As i thought... Modding for BG has changed quite a lot in the last 15 years :) It's seriously promising. I guess i will make a new install again at some point when this mod is released. I can't really go around the idea of missing on it.

Edited by Nox

Never finished my massive install, but still looking to do it. Actually, i figured it would be too much of a pain to go through the difficult install process more often than necessary. So... Just waiting for this mod to be fleshed out. People will still follow you in 2021. Happy New Year :) (OOH01 here).

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.