Physical Mirror inconsistency against spells

Hello.

I've noticed a certain inconsistency in Physical Mirror in BG1EE with SCS v32.7, and using the component to bring the IWD spells into BG. I've faced Amarande in Cloakwood, and I've noticed the following.

1. He gets the "cast previously" version of Physical Mirror.
  2. He gets the expected behaviour with the ranged missiles.
  3. He reflects back a Melf's Acid Arrow spell. I don't know if this is intended or not, but since the arrow is conjured (per spell's school), might make sense.
  4. He DOES NOT reflect a Magic Missile (expected, I suppose).
  5. He DOES NOT reflect a Flame Arrow. I don't know if this is intended or not, but I think it's inconsistent with point 3, as is a Conjuration spell as well.

I've tried with the only other installation that I have at hand, which is BG2EE with SCS v32.2. In this case, the spell cast by the player DOES reflect Melf's Acid Arrow and Flame Arrow.

I've tried to look in NearInfinity to understand what could be going on, but I don't know enough. I've seen a list of effects applying to different projectiles, but I've not been able to find the projectiles of the spells. I don't know if this issue could be because of the different version of the spell (I've seen that there are "copies" of the normal spell and the "previously cast" one), or because of the IWD component that moves the spell one level below. The XP cap prevents me to try the spell in my party in BG1EE.

Thank you for this great mod!

weidu.log

Thank you very much!

FWIW, in case it helps, seems that the "jimfix" mod included some change to address a similar issue with the Shield of Reflection:

https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/66358/mod-jimfix-ascension-scs-fixes-general-tweaks

https://github.com/AnotherDole/Jimfix

I wish I could have helped more, but my skills with NearInfinity and projectiles are not enough for this.