Problem with tra-ifying

Hello everyone,

I've recently tra-ified Yoshimo's Remorse. However, when I attempting to test the mod to see if it has been tra-ified correctly, I receive this error:

ERROR: No translation provided for @62
ERROR: parsing [tb#_compile_eval_buffer/YoshimosRemorse/DIALOGUES/Start.d: Not_found
ERROR: compiling [YoshimosRemorse/DIALOGUES/Start.d]!
Stopping installation because of error.

I understand the presented error, but this is where it starts to get a tricky. I checked the tra file to see if the translation existed and it was there. So, I decided to replace everything after translation 62 with blank space - this seemed to work as the error went to the next dialogue file, but it stated there was an issue with the same translation 62. I removed translation 62 and the error only moved to 63 and so on and so forth. The only file that seems to properly work is the setup.tra (translations for the .tp2). All the other files mess up at translation 62. Additionally, the files were also created with UTF-8 encoding in mind, but converted to it once again, just to be sure, but that didn't seem to fix the error.

Does anyone have an idea what the issue could be, and how I could solve this problem?

@Lava - I wanted to tag you in case you had anything else to add that I may not have covered here/could have explained better.

22 minutes ago, jastey said:

Did you specify AUTO_TRA so the installer knows where to look for all the tra-files?

My guess: the installer only read in the setup.tra which probably has 61 lines.

With specifying AUTO_TRA it will look for all the tra files of the other files in the specified path.

That worked! Thank you so much :)