Sign in to follow this  
Arthas

Jarl adventure pack

Apparently its code is such a mess that it would be too much work to even port it to EE - which is a shame, because I love the quest changes to the late plot it adds, despite the clunky translation.

Let's hope Agnes comes back one day, because I would love to install part of it, but not all of it 😛

That's the readme of the mod, if anyone wants to take a look at it: 

readme.ENGLISH.htm

Edited by Arthas

1 hour ago, Isewein said:

clunky translation

Does this refer to the current version? Because I proofread it (not that this means much, but it should be readable).

@Arthas Which content/components do you enjoy most? (Some is already implemented into BG:EE because JAP restored ub content, too).

Oh no, I didn't mean to imply that. I think I played it back in 2015 or so. And really, it's a great mod. I missed the Elfsong Tavern and Iron Throne additions tremendously on my EE run.

Edited by Isewein

It would be cool to know:

1) Restored: Mini-Quest "Pilar & Gheldehar" (will only be installed if not already restored by NTotSC).
Restored: Mini-Quest "Llindellyn, the Archer" (will only be installed if not already restored by NTotSC).
Restored: Mini-Quest "Keelor & Nasha" (will only be installed if not already restored by NTotSC).
Restored: Mini-Quest "Nim Furlwing and her Hounds" (will only be installed if not already restored by bg1ub or NTotSC).
Restored: Mini-Quest "Svlast, the fallen Paladin" (will only be installed if not already restored by bg1ub or NTotSC).

+
Restored: Encounter "Mal-Kalen, the Ghost from Ulcaster" (will only be installed if not already restored by bg1ub).

Are these only restored or expanded by Jarl?

2) The components above should be skippable, not forced on the player!

After all, they are Unfinished bussiness and should be moved to a forth optional component.

@Arthas There is much more ub in JAP, it doesn't make sense to request (only) those components to be optional, especially not after I already made them compatible with bg1ub and NTotSC.

it does make sense; after all, 

1)  UB and NTSOC already add them - and you can already have tried them and see if you liked them. I didn't enjoy them, that's why I'm here asking to never see that content in my install again.

2) It says that content from Ascalon Jarl gets skipped if you install these components from other sources.

Edited by Arthas

It means that Jarl is not Ascalon. This topic is about Jalr's Adventure Pack, Ascalon is a completely different person and his mods have nothing to do with it.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this