Bag Of Holding

Guest Shaylo

Tweaks Anthology != aTweaks...🤨

Not sure what you're exactly asking, but regarding the Tweaks Anthology component that adds bags of holding, the readme tells you exactly what and where you can purchase various containers. 'Bags of holding' in this case refers to various different kinds of containers that serve a similar purpose, not necessarily the actual Bag of Holding.

Edited by ithildurnew
8 hours ago, Guest Shaylo said:

Hmm i was there and im pretty sure i've seen only Gem Bag.

This is because you went there in chapter 2 or 3, and no in chapter 6, when you have access to the Ribard's special selection, it's called that cause it's the in game file distinction. And yeah, what ithildurnew said is also, well the "!=" means "is not the same", cause people use stupid marks like that thinking they are mathematical genius, which is untrue, cause it leads people astray  ... well, they are just recolored bags of holding in various places. Or was it 1PP... anyways.

Wow, someone is off to a great start with the New Year. That's a hefty kittylitterful of assumption (and possibly some projection going on).

"!=" is a very commonly used shorthand on the internets. I'm sure OP recognizes and understands what it is without any of us having to pretend to be a 'mathematical genius'.

Edited by ithildurnew