Late night with Jaheira

Hello,

1) is there any particular reason this component was not integrated into BG1 npc project?

2) some of the dialogues for the girdle component are taken from BG1 npc project. Why weren't the one inside Romantic encounters integrated too?

3) The novelists. After they ask you to sign their book, what is supposed to happen? When is the "final content" going to happen? 

Edited by Arthas

Hey Arthas 🙂

In answer to your questions:

2) If you mean the Girdle of Gender-changing component, the BG1 NPC Project was created long before Romantic Encounters, and it had two or three existing responses to the Girdle. With the permission of the NPC Project Mod, I wrote this component to be compatible with that pre-existing code. So... the Project is integrated in RE, in that specific way.

1) Most of the RE encounters aren't integrated into the Project beyond keeping track of Global variables and trying not to conflict with each other. The writer of Late Night with Jaheira, Kulyok, might have some more details for you, but - most of the encounters aren't integrated.

3) Did you agree to let them write a novel and get through the whole of their interview? If I remember correctly, you should know it's over when they thank you and leave the inn. After that, when you go after Sarevok through the Thieves Guild entrance, they should get you attention and give you their first draft to look at.

Hope that helps, Arthas.

Thanks Thimblerig.

For 1) I asked because it's just a mere dialogue after going to bed. And it is mostly banter, no sex, nothing at all involved, apart from her questioning you about your thoughts.

2) Okay thanks, so you're telling me that one can install both. But I guess that Romantic encounters will include sex stuff?

3) OKay, so I have to wait to finish the game. By the way, is there any way to make them spawn before finishing the game ?

2) The RE Girdle component doesn't really have sex either? Mostly it's just characters' thoughts on an unexpected sex change. Though Minsc will ask for a slumber party, there's that. (Plenty of sexy-times in the other components, though.)

3) Setting the variable RE1_KDMeet to 5, adjusting the Chapter variable to... whatever it is after the fight in the Ducal Palace, and going to the Thieves Guild would probably do it. But, eh, you would run the risk of tangling your game up, and I don't advise it. Patience, my friend... 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.