New Year Surprise! BG1NPC with native EET Compatibility! (beta)

jastey

BG1NPC v24.3 has everything to be direcly compatible with EET.

What it still needs is testing! I went through the files, tested the install, talked with Imoen about Gorion's death and got a little something from the Gatewarden at Candlekeep's gates. Now the mod needs you!

Everyone interested in testing, please install the mod directly to your EET game (before the EET_End.exe of course), and let me know whether you encounter any problems in your game.

Read the Readme

Download at G3

Download at GitHub

I guess so. The BG2 Kivan NPC also uses the p#bow.itm. It's in BG2 Kivan's inventory. Anyhow, I've tested it with and without the Banters and Quests module of the NPC project and am positive that BG2 Kivan loses bow privileges when Banters and Quests are also installed. It's a shame, because both mods are very well written and you wouldn't want to have to pick one.

// replace kivan's halberd proficiency with spear proficiency
COPY_EXISTING_REGEXP GLOB ~^_?kivan[46]?\.cre$~ ~override~
	LPF ALTER_EFFECT
		INT_VAR
			match_opcode = 233
			match_parameter2 = 99
			parameter2 = 98
	END
	BUT_ONLY

Should work on BG:EE/EET and Tutu.  It's harmless on BGT but not needed since he has a spear proficiency instead of a halberd proficiency there already.

Hello! Our tester reports that there is a native compatibility issue with this mod. If the mod is installed AFTER EET, then a bug occurs with Imoen: if it is excluded from the party, it will not join back (re-joining does not work). And if the mod is installed before EET (on BG1), then everything is OK.