More animal animations for BGII! (about Gwendolyne's mod)

Lauriel

On 1/7/2020 at 10:11 AM, djarv said:

So of course I'm assuming you will now add Grey to BG2 (*cough*) and perhaps another pet companion or two.  I'd love to run a 'pet-solo', probably as a Mage.  Get a familiar, grab Grey to help tanking, then Wilson (the bear), perhaps a Raccoon  🦝 with some Thieving traits, and some sort of mild healing pet (but that seems a bit troublesome to find a good fit).

If I could have a horse and a panther along with the dog, I'd have my childhood dream group done.  I could settle into the ranger's cabin in Ulmar Hills and be happy camper. :)   I always snag Wilson, too. :)  Love the bear!

EDIT:  I almost forgot the falcon!  Must have a falcon as well!  Then the childhood dream group is complete. :D

Edited by Lauriel
Forgot the bird!

@LaurielI already shared the blue roanned one with a French modder. If you need one, please ask for it, knowing that I want to save the paladin steed and the unicorns for my mod. One it is released, people will be allowed to use them, but I have sweated so much blood to create them that I want to keep them exclusive till my mod release. ;)

And sorry for the off-topic, @jastey

Edited by Gwendolyne
48 minutes ago, Gwendolyne said:

@Lauriel   If you are looking for horses animations, you might be interested by this. ;)

Wow, love your work.  I've been wanting unicorns (and griffins!) in BG forever. ^^

Also, never knew there was a French BG modding community.  Learn something new every day.  (I know there are German, Polish and Russian ones.)

25 minutes ago, Gwendolyne said:

@LaurielI already shared the blue roanned one with a French modder. If you need one, please ask for it, knowing that I want to save the paladin steed and the unicorns for my mod. One it is released, people will be allowed to use them, but I have sweated so much blood to create them that I want to keep them exclusive till my mod release. ;)

And sorry for the off-topic, @jastey

LOL - she started it, so I don't feel so bad.  🤣  I'm in the middle of a mod right now - not an NPC mod, an EET mod to help with transitions between the game areas.  But ya know!  After that, I think I'll need a tiger mod. :)  That blue roan is gorgeous and would have been my pick, too, for a horse mod.  I can hardly wait for you and the other person to finish your mods!

Edited by Lauriel
11 hours ago, Lauriel said:

Yes please, even though I'm not starting one now, it's definitely on my list of mods to do. :)  I want my tiger!  Actually, I want a panther (and a falcon - I digress), but @Gwendolyne doesn't have one of those.  I saw a LOVELY tiger, though!

The falcon is on my todo list but I have not yet found a model that would be suitable. ;)