Feature Requests

Lauriel

1 minute ago, jastey said:

His moving rate gets fatser when he levels up ., and it is quite different for BGT and BG:EE. He should be a lot faster with lv3. Thank you for the feedback, I will take it into consideration. Let me know how it develops when he levels up.

I'm afraid I'll never know...I'm a big fat cheater and have already upped his movement rate.  LOL

I also use the tweak to up my out-of-combat movement rate.  Walking from place to place is boring.  I want to get it over with as quickly as possible, especially since I'll get stopped in the next moment by some dialogue.  Gotta scoot fast to get anywhere.  LOL

32 minutes ago, Lauriel said:

How about adding an ability to Grey to allow him to detect and attack invisible NPCs.  He sees with his nose, mostly, right?  :D

From his kit description:

-At level 5 gains immunity to blindness: Grey detects his enemies with his sense of smell.

-From level 8 onwards gains True Sight: Grey will sniff through any invisibility. Extra use every 8 levels.

Other than that, I think the monstes and animals in the game do not sniff through invisibility either, do they? I see your point and do think it's a nifty idea, but I do not want him to sniff through magic protection where other animals do not.

Can you summon him in ToB? Could be useful against those dragons and demons. Need some item/potion to permanently raise STR to at least 19. Some ideas for unique HLAs

Mangle: 

1k8 damage

deals max damage

Bleeding 1 HP for x rounds

prerequisite for

Fenrir Bite:

1k12 damage

critical/max damage

Bleeding 2 HP for x rounds

Deafness

Blindness

Spellcasting failure