Bugs, issues, or suggestions?

A suggestion for the next update, try to follow the Gibberlings 3 readme format a bit more closely when outlining the components.  I'm not quite sure what are the separate components and subcomponents based on the readme, which makes planning an install much trickier.  It's a small thing, but will help those interested in your mod.

Hi, I am brand new to the forum but not the game.

First of all, great job with the mod. I am loving it.

My next question is that I hope to install Item Revisions with this. Will the Item Revisions pick up the new armours, shields, heavy weapons, light weapons etc with this mod? I am not even sure where to ask this question - here or the Item Revisions mod.

Hope someone can enlighten me. Thank you.

1 hour ago, hardric said:

Hi, I am brand new to the forum but not the game.

First of all, great job with the mod. I am loving it.

My next question is that I hope to install Item Revisions with this. Will the Item Revisions pick up the new armours, shields, heavy weapons, light weapons etc with this mod? I am not even sure where to ask this question - here or the Item Revisions mod.

Hope someone can enlighten me. Thank you.

@Cahir was working on this, maybe worth a chat.

Edited by 4udr4n
44 minutes ago, hardric said:

Thanks a lot. Especially @Cahir. What do I install first? This mod or Item Revisions? 

I was using EET so, I installed this mod first in BG2EE and then EET and the rest of mods along with IRR. 

I'll post here updated IRR lib files with added armors and shields from this mod after I get to my PC again. Please not that it will be for IRR, but it should work also for IR (I think). 

Ok I'm attaching armor_list.tpa and shield_list.tpa with added armors and shields from this mod. @Bartimaeus@Mike1072 feel free to use it in any following updates of IRR and IR if you feel it's worth it.

@hardric just overwrite original files and you should have this mod shields and armors patched IR(R). I didn't test it thoroughly in game, but I did browse through all SoD to BG2EE Item Upgrade items via Near Infinity, and descriptions were patched, so I assume it works.

armor_list.tpa shield_list.tpa

I attempted to install the mod components as per the readme

SoD to BE2EE Item Upgrade v1.1.0 https://www.gibberlings3.net/files/file/1016-sod-to-bg2ee-item-upgrade/
        a. Import more SoD items to logical locations in BG2:EE
        b. Force all importable SoD items to be present in normal locations
            i. Voidhammer +3
        c. Upgrade Options for Cromwell
        d. Adalon Silver Scales
        e. Helm of Opposition

However, the only options I was offered was

~SOD2BG2_IU/SOD2BG2_IU.TP2~ #0 #0 // SoD to BG2:EE Item upgrade by Daeros_Trollkiller: v1.0.1
~SOD2BG2_IU/SOD2BG2_IU.TP2~ #0 #2 // Force all import-able SoD items to be available in their normal locations -> All importable items with Voidhammer +3: v1.0.1
~SOD2BG2_IU/SOD2BG2_IU.TP2~ #0 #3 // ****Optional****  Change Cromwell's equipment to be more in-line with his forging skills: v1.0.1

Did everything I wanted from the above list get installed, or is there something else I need to tweak/select during install to get everything?

Guest guest

I'm planning to install this mod, but there is a but: I'm going to disable the new EE npcs and their related content. Are some of the items you've added in npc specific areas ? If that's the case, I would like to know.