Bugs, issues, or suggestions?

Very creative items! i have a few questions

- do i need to start a new game to get the new items and recipes?

- i also play with ascension and stratagems (and i would not have the game any other way anymore) do they all go together?

- i installed this on top of allready installed ascension/stratagems is that ok? or do i need to uninstall everything and keep to a certain order with installing these 3 mods?

thx in advance keep up the good work!

12 hours ago, Guest Stef said:

Very creative items! i have a few questions

- do i need to start a new game to get the new items and recipes?

- i also play with ascension and stratagems (and i would not have the game any other way anymore) do they all go together?

- i installed this on top of allready installed ascension/stratagems is that ok? or do i need to uninstall everything and keep to a certain order with installing these 3 mods?

thx in advance keep up the good work!

Thank you for the compliment!  For best results, you should start a new game.  Install order with those two mods should'nt matter.

I would like to make three suggestions.

1. That you include the mace glimmer of hope in the game.

2. That you move the shield of the egons to be a reward from the temple of Lathander if you are a priest there.

3. That you make some items that are specific for the other kitted clerics in game for when they get their strongholds.

Guest D_guy

Okay, I give up. Where can you find a scroll of Champions Strength or Potions of Mirrored Eyes in this game?  Also, I don't know if its a bug or what, but Keldorn never has the Astral Crossbow +2 when I get him in the sewers.

19 hours ago, Guest D_guy said:

Okay, I give up. Where can you find a scroll of Champions Strength or Potions of Mirrored Eyes in this game?  Also, I don't know if its a bug or what, but Keldorn never has the Astral Crossbow +2 when I get him in the sewers.

Spoiler

One source of the scrolls and potions is on a vendor in Neera's quest line.

I checked on the bow placement - I missed a couple of "versions" of Keldorn.  This has been fixed for 1.3

On 1/19/2021 at 6:02 AM, JMKarlsson said:

I would like to make three suggestions.

1. That you include the mace glimmer of hope in the game.

2. That you move the shield of the egons to be a reward from the temple of Lathander if you are a priest there.

3. That you make some items that are specific for the other kitted clerics in game for when they get their strongholds.

Thank you very much for the suggestions!  I can't promise these will make it into 1.3, but I've made a note of this.

A seemingly simple request that seems fitting for this mod:  Add Orange Ioun Stones for +1 caster level.  (Wild Mages can Wild Surge at +X caster levels.)  Maybe it's a Planar Sphere quest reward, or/and something the PCs can bribe the Cowled Wizards into giving him, or/and obtained from killing the head Cowled Wizard when fighting the Cowled Wizards in Athkatla, or/and gotten from the Twisted Rune.  I know that for most purposes caster level caps at 20, but I still want to be able to use it!

Thankee!

Guest D_Guy

Okay, I have a question.  If I import a character straight from BG1,  I have no trouble finding the items introduced by this mod (except for the Astral Crossbow +2). However if I import a character from that I played through SOD, several items are missing. Am I doing something wrong in the installation? 

19 hours ago, Guest D_Guy said:

Okay, I have a question.  If I import a character straight from BG1,  I have no trouble finding the items introduced by this mod (except for the Astral Crossbow +2). However if I import a character from that I played through SOD, several items are missing. Am I doing something wrong in the installation? 

Spoiler

You aren't doing anything wrong, this one is on me.  There are several "versions" of Keldorn at differing levels that will join you based upon what your current level is.  I missed placement on all but the basic one.  This will be fixed in the 1.3 update.

Guest D_Guy
2 hours ago, Daeros_Trollkiller said:
  Hide contents

You aren't doing anything wrong, this one is on me.  There are several "versions" of Keldorn at differing levels that will join you based upon what your current level is.  I missed placement on all but the basic one.  This will be fixed in the 1.3 update.

I also have not found several other items in a play thru with my character imported from SOD. Like Biter +2, Buckler of the Fist +2, Helm of Dumathoin, and Robe of Red Flames. And those are just what I have found so far. When I played a character imported straight from BG1 they were all there.

Guest D_Guy

I also have not found several other items with my play thru with a character I imported from SOD. Like Biter +2, Buckler of the Fist +2, Helm of Dumathoin, and Red Robes of flame. That is just what I have found missing so far. When I played thru with a character imported straight from BG1, all of these items were present.