BGQE updates to v21 with bugfixes and Angel's item fixes!

BGQE updates to v21 with bugfixes and @Angel's item fixes!

Changes:

-"Brage's Sword": removed "Attack([PC])" from Borda's dialogue, NVROL fixed if quest is done with letter from Tazok's tent
-"Nashkel Monster": changed to ActionOverride in mage ("C#Q04007.cre") dialogue so NPCs can interject without the need of passback line
-"A Worried Farmer": now works in Tutu, too.
-"Slimequest": chances of fake antidote now are 1/2/2 for success/neutral ending/evil ending.
-item fixes by Angel:
--Unbaked and baked Spider Egg should now consistently not provide critical hit protection in both ToBEx-enchanced and EE engines. (Old BG2 without ToBEx does not have the required capability.) ("Nashkel Monster")
--Unbaked and baked Spider Egg should now properly prevent all strings, icons and animations related to the effects they protect against. ("Nashkel Monster")
--Merchant League Signature Ring's Luck effect will no longer stack with itself. ("Legal Seachart Sources")
--Merchant League Signature Ring's Charm Person effect will now properly affect only humanoids. ("Legal Seachart Sources")
-Compatibility code for BG1 added to Spider Egg ioun stones, by Angel.
-Be nice to Linux users: Keep all mod files lower case, by Angel.
-renamed order "install" to "readmes"
-compatibility notes and known issues added to readme
-bgqe.ini with mod info added
-added folder libiconv-1.9.2-1-src.7z with iconv licence info

On 3/9/2020 at 6:35 PM, Arthas said:

Hello,
thanks for the new release. Any chance of Angel also reviewing BG1npc project items? 

I'm kinda busy with my promised item/battle revisions for NTotSC at the moment.  But if some simple fixes are needed I'd be happy to help, if @jastey wants me to of course.  Anything specific that is known to be broken?

BG1 is very vulnerable to balancing issues, especially in that early stage.  I would be very careful with items given out at that point.  Anything more powerful than, say, a Ring of Protection +1 is definitely a no-go.  There is a reason my item pack actually replaces some of the items given out in that area with weaker ones. ^^