AI (and all related components) wont install on BGEE+Dark Horizon

Nowy obraz mapy bitowej (2).bmp

Hi. I installed BGEE 2.5 and Dark Horizon mod. After that i tried to install SCS and i got stuck on AI component. I cant install that or anything that follows (tactical encounters and so on).

Anyone knows how to fix this? Also, is DH compatybile witch SCS?

Edit: What are "Must have" mods for EE that are compatybile with SCS?

Edited by ender4

There's a patch required for some of the dark horizon files. I see in my game that the file in your error log is one of those 8 files that were patched for me before SCS installed. I used the EE installer that made the patching. I don't know if those files are in one of the fixpacks or where else you get them.

27 minutes ago, Guest musty said:

There's a patch required for some of the dark horizon files. I see in my game that the file in your error log is one of those 8 files that were patched for me before SCS installed. I used the EE installer that made the patching. I don't know if those files are in one of the fixpacks or where else you get them.

Do You remember what mods did You installed (And what order)?. Maybe i can just emulate what You did and it will work.