Mod IM10_Simd0 modified…and it doesn’t work…

Prof Errata

Well, I’ve found the origin of my problem, it was the last line of the tp2 which put the script in the cemetery; I’ve modified it :

EXTEND_TOP ~ar0400.bcs~ ~d0im10/et_area.baf~

Now it works The 2 protagonists appears ! But a vampire in daylight, it’s not correct ! So I need to have the correct lines of code which place the encounter during the night, from 22h to 5h in the Slums. Thank you by advance.

IF
    Global("D0IM10","GLOBAL",0)
    GlobalLT("chapter","GLOBAL",2)

THEN

Seriously, are you going to make a post for every little line of code you need?  How about doing a little research of your own?  Look at existing scripts, or at other mods that already do things similar to what you want.  Or browse the IESDP, the best documentation on the IE engine.  It's the only way to learn this stuff.

Try here: https://gibberlings3.github.io/iesdp/scripting/triggers/bg2triggers.htm

Still stumped? 

Spoiler

TimeOfDay(NIGHT)

Well, I have to give some explanations. I’ve tried all the possibilities of coding, and there are only 2 things which appears: the vampire appears in daylight (!) or no encounters at all…I’ve made researches, asked an help here and there, and well I’m unable to see where is the problem…I’ve put precisely your line of code and the vampire appears in daylight…this problem drives me nearly crazy, but I’m an obstinate guy and I’ll solve this problem once for all. And if you could help me, I would be happy. Thank you by advance.

IF
    Global("D0IM10","GLOBAL",0)
    Global("chapter","GLOBAL",2)
    TimeOfDay(NIGHT)

Edited by Prof Errata