New soundsets...

Guest Guest

Did anyone ever voice the soundset that cirerrek posted on page 2? For either male or female?

If not, female who needs voice practice would like to try them. I wouldn't be able to convert them though.

The problem that I see with Cirerrek's voice set is that some of it is transparently Wheel of Time. While it would sound cute as a refernce in one dialogue in a game, it would drive me insane if PC continued spewing Blood and ashes! over and over.

While I admit to having read most of the books in the Wheel of Time saga/series. It has been a few years.

So if the sound set sounds (pun intended) Wheel of Timeish, it is purely by chance.

Besides if you don't like a line, you are welcome to change it, since I placed the whole thing up for public consumption. I'll likely never have an opportunity to do anything with it.

How about "I've been nicked near to death by vorpal bunnies. I need rest!" :)

Um... I hate to sound self-absorbed or anything but... er... (embarrassed :) ) I don't suppose if anyone knows if I am still available for download from anywhere, do you? Ages ago I recorded a paladin voiceset for BG2 but lost it when I had to sell my computer during my years in the wilderness, and I'd kinda like to see if I can get hold of it again for old times sake.

Yup, what a saddo, eh? :D

Ack, these no longer work - is there any chance they can/will? Sorry to necro this, but yeah...
Well, the fileplanet has changed site addresses, so you'll have to go here and search for them.

But I am quite sure the Sorcerer's Place has those same sets too.

Archived