EET installation stop and close itself wihout error. Help needed!

Hi everyone, I am very noob at modding in the Baldur's gate community. I tried to google this problem without much luck.

I tried all Version 1.0 Release Candidate beyond 11 and result in the cmd closing without error message. Please any insight would be appreciated. I zipped my SETUP-EET.DEBUG since it is too large.

My attempt steps

I tried a clean installation both baldur's gate 1 & 2 with version 2.5.

After I would run Mod - Merger in BBEE 1.

Then I run the EET in BBEE 2.

The cmd will start running sometime then close itself without any error message.

P.S I am successfully install EET Version 1.0 Release Candidate 11 without any problem, but anything above 11 would result the same kind of problem.

SETUP-EET-DEBUG.png

SETUP-EET.DEBUG.7z

Edited by Xenobear
Change the snippet from url. Added hyperlink for image.
15 minutes ago, Jarno Mikkola said:

Can't really say... but there might not need to be an error nor a problem. The install is not finished cause for that to happpen you need to run the Setup-EET_END.exe like said in the readme.

Thanks for the fast replay. I can't run Setup-EET_END.exe since without successful installation, the Setup-EET_END.exe won't appear.

If this is the complete DEBUG then it just stopps somewhere in the middle of an execution, which is weird. You said v1-RC11 worked, otherwise I'd ask whether it might be your OS or antivirus interfering. Did you try copying the BGII:EE folder somewhere not in C:Programs before modding it?

19 hours ago, jastey said:

If this is the complete DEBUG then it just stopps somewhere in the middle of an execution, which is weird. You said v1-RC11 worked, otherwise I'd ask whether it might be your OS or antivirus interfering. Did you try copying the BGII:EE folder somewhere not in C:Programs before modding it?

I just tried to install with antivirus down as well as running the exe with administrator privilege, sadly it will still shut itself off mid install. My BGII:EE isn't located in C drive or same drive where Windows installed. Thanks for advice either way.