I_C_T2 and I_C_T into the same dialogue state lead to doubled quest rewards/transactions

jastey

I explained here why patching interjections of one mod NPC via I_C_T (+passback line) and another via I_C_T2 leads to a doubling in quest rewards/execution of transactions if the mod using I_C_T2 is installed later.

It seems to work if the mod using I_C_T2 is installed first but this cannot be the solution, either, as it would break nontheless if there are two mods using I_C_T2 which moves the transactions into the calls of the interjections of both NPCs.

What would be the solution for this? Right now, the only compatible solution I see is making it standard to only use I_C_T (+ passback line).

I know passback lines are stupid and if there are 5 mod NPCs in the group reading 5 "and *now* lets really start the fight" passback lines is tedious, but getting the quest rewards doubled is also bad, plus doubling the actions could also break the game in case the transaction included a "IncrementGlobal" type of action.

Also, I_C_T2 comes always with a risk anyhow since it is possible another mod already added more reply options/transactions with different actions, which breaks I_C_T2.