Save Game Vanilla to Trilogy

Often the save fails once you want to travel using the worldmap. I fear using a vanilla save for a trilogy will not work if you plan on playing on the whole game.

For testing something without leaving the area (e.g. a reported bug in an NPC dialogue etc) it might work.

3 hours ago, jastey said:

...For testing something without leaving the area (e.g. a reported bug in an NPC dialogue etc) it might work.

Which area, as the trilogy for example has different area signatures for BG1EE and EET areas, so trying to test a BG1EE related stuff, you need to test it in BG1EE. And that's a horrible example of grammar. It really doesn't work without the subcontext of the encapsulated words. 'cause thig's.

13 hours ago, jastey said:

@Jarno Mikkola , that's the problem with coming from the "latest posts" site.

Well, all I can say is that you are just being lazy with that... as if you would read the whole information provided in the "latest posts" site, you could read the threads forum information. I know, I am usually lazy like that too... but learned my lession at a point, or failed to at another.

13 hours ago, jastey said:

Still for BGII part my statement(s) hold.

Don't those have wrong chapter numbering... yeah, the EET install could convert them, but not without having access to the saves, aka in every circomstance it's not possible to verify and radify the possibility of failure.