Proof Readers needed (for all my newer projects)

Yes, that would be overly cool! @Cirosan thank you for the offer. If it makes sense to you I could pass you the projects on after integrating the first round of proof readings. If you say one round should be enough then that's fine, too! (Go and debug NPC Strongholds, go! :) )

On 4/5/2020 at 3:57 AM, jastey said:

Yes, that would be overly cool! @Cirosan thank you for the offer. If it makes sense to you I could pass you the projects on after integrating the first round of proof readings. If you say one round should be enough then that's fine, too! (Go and debug NPC Strongholds, go! :) )

Certainly, just let me know when you need me. Editing is actually my day job, and as I've said before, I'm a big fan of your mods already, so it's no trouble. 👍

@Lauriel

keep in mind that Ajantis SoA was proof read (and rephrased) by many helpful people. ToB not as much but it was at least typo fixed at some point.

In case you are also referring to the other mods you proofread I do make shameless use of a dictionary and thesaurus. :)

Thanks for your work and also the kind words (which I have problems to accept though but that hardly shows)

@Brokenkatana, thank you very much for your proof readings for Grey and Brandock!

@Lauriel tank you very much for EBG1, I4E and SoD Tweakpack!

@athies thanks very much for Brage!

And since I know from experience that there is always another typo -

@athies If you still want/ are working on I4E I could pass on the proof read version from Lauriel.

@Cirosan if you still have time, I would be very happy if you'd do the second round for Brandock. Brokenkatana's edits are already integrated in the current master.

And a note: I use WinMerge to compare the changed tra files, so I will spot your changes and don't need you to list them (sorry Brokenkatana this comes a bit late).

Finished with Ajantis BG2 and Hidden Adventure.  And think that's a wrap for me.  Let me know if you have anything else.

I will admit, I got better as time went on.  I started using the German files to figure out what the English was trying to say.  Was enlightening. :)

Thank you so much!

Now I need time to implement all the corrections. You people were so busy, it's awesome! :party:

10 hours ago, Lauriel said:

I started using the German files to figure out what the English was trying to say.  Was enlightening.

That's like.... the most depressing thing I heard in a long time! :laugh: