Proof Readers needed (for all my newer projects)

1 hour ago, jastey said:

I di not receive any translations yet. But I was told that it's almost ready.

Oh wow, no, I'm a liar! 😱 I already received a translation, but Eimerian said they wanted to play it first to see whether it fits in the game. Have to ask what the status is!

Awesome. With proofreading, my opinion is that it's never finished because there is always another typo. All my projects wwre proof read at least once now, I think except for Ascalon's Questpack.

@Caedwyr for my newer NPC mods I'd be especially grateful for edits and wording suggestions.

Let me know whether you have the time and I'd send @4udr4n Ascalon's Questpack and let @Caedwyr have another swirl with my Brandock mage - although @Cirosan offered to have a look at Brandock but he seems to be busy currently. - This is not as crucial as the first round was, though.

Cool! If you download the current version here you can start right away! Let me know if you need any hints about proofreading IE mods, but I assume you know your way around.

Please just edit the textfiles with a normal editor if possible, as MSWord leaves hidden symbols the installer chokes on, and edit away - I use winMerge to compare the files afterwards.

2 hours ago, jastey said:

Let me know whether you have the time and I'd send @4udr4n Ascalon's Questpack

Ready to go. I have it installed already, feel free to send me any updated WIP files or just indicate which ones have dialogue or item files in.

I've been taking notes as I play, and will at some point figure out what mod all the characters that need dialogue edits belong to and suggest changes.

@4udr4n Thank you very much in advance! If you get (or already have) the newest changes from here, you'll find all text files for proof reading in the folder AC_QUEST/tra/english. (Note: this package contains untested changes.)

Just edit them using an editor (e.g. Notepad++ or the like) and send me the changed tras back. I will compare them using winMerge so you don't have to point out changes or the like.  If you have any questions or want to know who is saying which lines, just let me know.