Cahir's EET Epic Run Mod Order help request

5 minutes ago, Cahir said:

I may try, I didn't do anything like that before, I'm not sure how to do it... 

Use a text editor - like notepad, not any sort of word processing software.  If you have programming experience, it'll be pretty easy.  If not, it still should be decipherable if there are comments.  Take a look at the tp2 file and see if you can make heads or tails out of it.

Edited by Lauriel
4 minutes ago, Lauriel said:

Use a text editor - like notepad, not any sort of word processing software.  If you have programming experience, it'll be pretty easy.  If not, it still should be decipherable if there are comments.  Take a look at the tp2 file and see if you can make heads or tails out of it.

Thanks, but I think I may end up skipping Made in Heaven Spell Pack and Olvyn Spells for this mod confing. Too much hassle 😂 I'm currently exploring possibility to install Spells and Magic (a. ka B_Spells) instead. @subtledoctorit's in Unearthed Arcana github, is there a chance that this mod is compatible with FnP sphere system? 

1 hour ago, Cahir said:

Unfortunately, Olvyn Spells dosn't have separate components to install arcane and divine spells, so if I want to have at least arcane spells I need to install also divine. Dang 😂

Like I say, it's fine - just install it before FnP.  You'll get the arcane spells, and the divine spells will be there but inaccessible.  It won't hurt anything.  (Unless you run out of space for spells, but I doubt that will happen.)

42 minutes ago, Cahir said:

Thanks, but I think I may end up skipping Made in Heaven Spell Pack and Olvyn Spells for this mod confing. Too much hassle 😂 I'm currently exploring possibility to install Spells and Magic (a. ka B_Spells) instead. @subtledoctor it's in Unearthed Arcana github, is there a chance that this mod is compatible with FnP sphere system? 

If I'm not mistaken, b_Spells is already integrated into FnP.  When I keep saying "the new spells added by FnP," that is actually what I'm talking about.

The only open question is whether the independent version of b_Spells is more advanced than the integrated FnP version.  I'm not sure where @Grammarsalad is at as far as that.  When I said in another thread that the 'prime' version of FnP (v0.80 series) will eventually take precedence over the 'SD' version (v0.79 series), it is mostly waiting for the completion of development and integration of b_Spells.  Well, at least, the divine part of it.  (I don't know if b_Spells has any arcane spells (yet?).)

I haven't tried it, but if you install b_Spells immediately before FnP, it should probably be fine.  If not, FnP will throw an error and you can just uninstall b_Spells.  (So I guess you want to test it before using PI or the like.  But it should be easy to test - only need to try to combine b_Spells and the first component of FnP. 

Edited by subtledoctor
6 hours ago, 4udr4n said:

Mostly SCS?

I read comments from DavidW about expected SCS install times and chuckle.

I think mine was a little over that, for just BG2EE. You got a sick gaming rig? Do we think cpu speed makes much difference to install times?

I may buy a new rig for BG3 as none of mine will get close to running it, guess I can test the difference then!

I may have an answer why I didn't notice long install time for SCS. It's because... in my first test install SCS didn't install at all. It was skipped because of being before EET_end. 

As I'm doing a test build  to look for TnB errors (none so far) I realized that my current BG2 game somehow doesn't have UB, ARP, or Questpack!  Don't know what happened there... but now I'm considering scrapping it and installing it again!  Damn this game...

Edited by subtledoctor
21 minutes ago, subtledoctor said:

As I'm doing a test build  to look for TnB errors (none so far) I realized that my current BG2 game somehow doesn't have UB, ARP, or Questpack!  Don't know what happened there... but now I'm considering scrapping it and installing it again!  Damn this game...

Tell me about it. I just realized I completely forgot about More Style of Mages (the mod I translated to Polish). But I need to finish current installation first, to see which mods that I had installation problems will install correctly this time. For next installation I'll make following corrections:

- skip Made in Heaven Spellpack (even with master branch beta v4 installation went wrong)

- install B_Spells instead of MiH - will try your installation order suggestions. I think B_Spells is more advanced than FnP version, just today @Grammarsalad updated it to 0.90.10

- install More Style for Mages (not all components, because some overlapping with other mods i.e Revised Familiars, but definitely will install Wizard's Staff, that is so cool)

- will try to move Olvyn spells after SCS. Olvynchuru wrote in OS topic at Beamdog that he did a playthrough with OS installed after SCS and didn't notice any bugs.

- will probably try IR v4b10 instead of IRR to check if I'll still have Store Revisions' installation error. I really want Store Revisions, but I'm completely puzzled why only this one component from IRR won't install.

Next test installation (the one after mentioned above) I will remove EEex (and all mods dependent of it) to check if this will make installation of T&B successful or not. Maybe you'll find the issue in the meantime.

Boy, SCS does install awfully long.

17 hours ago, Cahir said:

Made in Heaven Item Pack -> I had an install error, which *I think* master (not tested) version from Github should fix (at least I see commit that I think would fix my install error). I normally use only release versions, but int this case I'll probably make an exception, unless you're planning to release v4 soon.

I currently develop and test the item pack mostly on BG2EE, so the master *should* work there.  But I made big changes that have had very little testing so far, so absolutely no guarantees there.  That said, feel free to try it.  I'd actually like to know if it works or not.  And yes, I am working towards a new release but I don't know exactly when it will be yet.

Also, I haven't tested either the item pack or the spell pack with other mods that make extensive changes to items and spells, I have *no* idea how compatible that is.  I generally use only my own modifications. ^^

More notes:

I highly recommend using the RR thief kit HLA revisions.  I don't see it in the weidu.log you posted in the TnB post.  Maybe you were intending to install it later, but note that with Refinements v4, RR HLAs should be installed first.  I'm pretty sure it's safe to install them early, with the rest of RR stuff.

You used Monastic Orders of Faerun v0.2?  V0.4 gets you monks-in-the-thief class, if you're into multiclassing monks.  (Note, that will also get you deity-kitted cleric/monks in the FnP Multiclass mod.)  Of course that's not everyone's cup of tea - I usually keep monks in the monk class.  But in that case it's probably best to use MOoF v0.3.  Which is presumably better than 0.2, though I haven't given it any more analysis than considering which number is higher.  :laugh:

Then IWDification IWD-ified Bard Song will not conflict with MnG bards.  The original bard class will still be there, as will any mod kits you add like Bardic Wonders or IHateUndead.  This is a great mod and you might want it in case you ever want to go back to those kinds of bards.

A couple mods I don't think I saw, but that I enjoy:

• Trap Overhaul.  By Kjeron, makes trap-finding quicker and more informative.  Very slightly cheaty, but for the convenience i think it's probably worth it. Whoops, you have this  one already.
  • ScrollCasterLevelMod.  By AstroBryGuy.  All scrolls are cast at the greater of level 6 or the level at which you can cast the spell normally.  Makes things uniform, makes it affected by the power level of the scroll, and, I think, allows thieves and others who can use arcane scrolls (MnG thieves with UMD/UAI, FnP clerics with UMD) cast at something better than 1st level.

I guess I'll reply to your comment in the TnB thread here, since it is on-topic and I'm already typing.  I tried to generally replicate your weidu.log up to and through TnB.  I can't install EEex because I'm on a Mac; I couldn't install BG1NPCProject 24.6 for some reason; and I got really bogged down looking for all the NPCs and friendship/banter mods you have there, and at some point I gave up on those.  Very unlikely they would conflict with TnB anyway.  I also couldn't install Olvyn's Spells - it threw an error about trying to find [something].lua in the key file.  Here is the Weidu.log I ended up with; this allowed a successful install of all the TnB components that failed for you.

Spoiler

// Log of Currently Installed WeiDU Mods
// The top of the file is the 'oldest' mod
// ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // [Subcomponent Name -> ] Component Name [ : Version]
~EET/EET.TP2~ #0 #0 // EET core (resource importation): 1.0 RC12
~LEUI/LEUI.TP2~ #0 #0 // lefreut's Enhanced UI - Core component: 3.9.2
~LEUI/LEUI.TP2~ #0 #2 // lefreut's Enhanced UI - BG2 vanilla fonts for descriptions: 3.9.2
~LEUI/LEUI.TP2~ #0 #4 // lefreut's Enhanced UI - Reverse +/- buttons position: 3.9.2
~LEUI/LEUI.TP2~ #0 #5 // lefreut's Enhanced UI - Single Click to Map Travel: 3.9.2
~LEUI/LEUI.TP2~ #0 #6 // lefreut's Enhanced UI - Show Sidebar toggle button: 3.9.2
~LEUI/LEUI.TP2~ #0 #7 // lefreut's Enhanced UI - Show Quicksave button: 3.9.2
~LEUI/LEUI.TP2~ #0 #8 // lefreut's Enhanced UI - Show Highlight button: 3.9.2
~LEUI/LEUI.TP2~ #0 #9 // lefreut's Enhanced UI - Small right sidebar buttons: 3.9.2
~LEUI/LEUI.TP2~ #0 #10 // lefreut's Enhanced UI - Quests in journal collapsed by default: 3.9.2
~LEUI/LEUI.TP2~ #0 #11 // lefreut's Enhanced UI - Left click on portrait to level up: 3.9.2
~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1000 // Mods Options: 3.3.1
~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1040 // Portrait Selectors -> Mr2150's Portrait Picker (Scaleable UI): 3.3.1
~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1042 // Mr2150's Backup M_BG.lua: 3.3.1
~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1044 // Mr2150's Update Portraits: 3.3.1
~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1070 // Faydark's Abilities Auto-Roller/GrimLefourbe's BG2 UI: 3.3.1
~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2000 // Transparent Sidebars: 3.3.1
~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2010 // Feedback Message Box Re-sizers -> Feedback Message Box Buttons Hack: 3.3.1
~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2070 // Dee's Permanent Thieving Button: 3.3.1
~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3000 // Leveling Progress Bars Tweaks: 3.3.1
~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3010 // Leveling Progress Bars Options: 3.3.1
~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #5020 // lefreut's Box 5 (Dialog Box) Override: 3.3.1
~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #0 // Rewritten Final Chapter of Throne of Bhaal: 2.0.10
~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #10 // Balthazar can be redeemed: 2.0.10
~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #20 // Improved Sarevok-Player Interactions: 2.0.10
~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #50 // Improved Slayer Transformation: 2.0.10
~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #61 // Expanded Epilogues for Bioware NPCs -> Alternate epilogues by Shawne: 2.0.10
~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #2200 // Extended Epilogues for additional Beamdog NPCs, by shawne: 2.0.10
~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #2400 // Slightly improved cutscenes, by DavidW: 2.0.10
~A7-TESTYOURMETTLE/SETUP-A7-TESTYOURMETTLE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Test Your Mettle!: 1.2
~A7-TESTYOURMETTLE/SETUP-A7-TESTYOURMETTLE.TP2~ #0 #12 // Reduced experience for killing monsters -> Reduce by 75% (recommended): 1.2
~A7-TESTYOURMETTLE/SETUP-A7-TESTYOURMETTLE.TP2~ #0 #20 // Make "Spacewarp" available to stores: 1.2
~A7!GOLEMCONSTRUCTION/SETUP-A7!GOLEMCONSTRUCTION.TP2~ #0 #0 // Golem Construction Ability for Spellcasters: 4.0
~A7!GOLEMCONSTRUCTION/SETUP-A7!GOLEMCONSTRUCTION.TP2~ #0 #10 // Replace original Golem Manual: 4.0
~A7!GOLEMCONSTRUCTION/SETUP-A7!GOLEMCONSTRUCTION.TP2~ #0 #15 // Improve enemy spellcaster AI: 4.0
~A7!GOLEMCONSTRUCTION/SETUP-A7!GOLEMCONSTRUCTION.TP2~ #0 #20 // Golems for enemy spellcasters: 4.0
~A7!GOLEMCONSTRUCTION/SETUP-A7!GOLEMCONSTRUCTION.TP2~ #0 #25 // Greater variety of enemy golem types: 4.0
~A7!GOLEMCONSTRUCTION/SETUP-A7!GOLEMCONSTRUCTION.TP2~ #0 #30 // Fighter Stronghold golems may continue to serve you: 4.0
~A7!GOLEMCONSTRUCTION/SETUP-A7!GOLEMCONSTRUCTION.TP2~ #0 #35 // Make golems vulnerable to specific spell effects: 4.0
~A7!GOLEMCONSTRUCTION/SETUP-A7!GOLEMCONSTRUCTION.TP2~ #0 #40 // Reduce weapon immunities and resistances for constructed golems: 4.0
~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #0 // Endless BG1: Main Component: 1
~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #1 // More Flavor to Hero of Baldur's Gate (includes PC's Residence inside Palace): 1
~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #2 // Sarevok's Unique Items: 1
~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #3 // Imoen and Duke Jannath (Imoen gets Residence inside Palace): 1
~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #4 // Duke Eltan is in the Palace: 1
~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #5 // Flaming Fist Healer come into Undercity Temple: 1
~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #6 // Elminster makes an Appearance: 1
~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #7 // First Refugees come to Baldur's Gate: 1
~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #8 // Ophyllis the Treasurer in inside Palace Dungeon: 1
~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #9 // Denkod in Thieves Guild comments on Sarevok's Death: 1
~NTOTSC/NTOTSC.TP2~ #0 #0 // Northern Tales of the Sword Coast (NTotSC) for BGT-Weidu, BG:EE, and EET: 3.1.1
~NTOTSC/NTOTSC.TP2~ #0 #1 // Keelor the Dwarf: 3.1.1
~NTOTSC/NTOTSC.TP2~ #0 #2 // Llindellyn's Lucky Arrow: 3.1.1
~NTOTSC/NTOTSC.TP2~ #0 #7 // Fighting Encounters: 3.1.1
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Slime Quest: v15
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Beregost Family Quest: v15
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #2 // Installing the Babysitting Quest, including the Carnival Encounter...: v15
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #3 // Nashkel Monster Quest: v15
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #4 // Fallen Paladin Quest: v15
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #5 // Undying Love Quest: v15
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #6 // Orcish Lover Encounter: v15
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #7 // Unexpected Help Quest: v15
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #8 // "Many Little Paws": v15
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #9 // Drunk near Beregost Temple: v15
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #10 // A Warm Place for Noober: v15
~AC_QUEST/AC_QUEST.TP2~ #1 #0 // Ascalon's Questpack: 2.05
~C#SB_SILBER/SETUP-C#SB_SILBER.TP2~ #0 #0 // Adalon's Blood - Modification for BGII by Gandalf the white: 14
~EILISTRAEE/SETUP-EILISTRAEE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Eilistraee's Song -> Yes, but don't patch the existing save games: 6.2
~TOTDG/SETUP-TOTDG.TP2~ #0 #0 // Colours of Infinity: Tales of the Deep Gardens -> Yes, but don't patch the existing save games: 12.4
~INNERSHADE/SETUP-INNERSHADE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Colours of Infinity: Innershade -> Yes, but don't patch the existing save games: 9.5
~WHITEQUEEN/WHITEQUEEN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Colours of Infinity - The White Queen -> Yes, but don't patch the existing save games: 6.6
~ISNF/ISNF.TP2~ #0 #0 // Colours of Infinity: I Shall Never Forget: 5.6
~SOUTHERNEDGE/SOUTHERNEDGE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Southern Edge: the new district of Athkatla -> Yes, but don't patch the existing save games: 2.30
~OOZE/OOZE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Ooze's Lounge: a new area under Athkatlan Slums: 2.2
~ASSASSINATIONS/ASSASSINATIONS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Assassinations mod for Baldur's Gate II: v15
~BACKBRYNNLAW/BACKBRYNNLAW.TP2~ #0 #0 // Back to Brynnlaw mod for Baldur's Gate II: v7
~SELLSWORDS/SELLSWORDS.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Sellswords mod for Baldur's Gate II: v7
~LUCY/LUCY.TP2~ #0 #0 // Lucy the Wyvern: v5.0
~REUNION/REUNION.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Reunion mod for Baldur's Gate II: v4
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #1 // The Suna Seni/Valygar Relationship: v27alpha
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #2 // Kalah and What He Was Promised: v27alpha
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #4 // Gorje Hilldark and the Extended Illithium Quest: v27alpha
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #5 // The Pai'Na/Spider's Bane Quest: v27alpha
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #6 // Restored Crooked Crane Inn: v27alpha
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #7 // Restored Encounters: v27alpha
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #8 // Artemis Entreri in Bodhi's Lair: v27alpha
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #9 // Corrected "Xzar's Creations": v27alpha
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #10 // Restored Hell Minions, by SimDing0: v27alpha
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #12 // Item Restorations: v27alpha
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #15 // NPC Portrait Restorations: v27alpha
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #17 // Corrected Character Names and Biographies: v27alpha
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #18 // Restored Minor Dialogs: v27alpha
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #21 // Throne of Bhaal Minor Restorations: v27alpha
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #25 // The Murder of Acton Balthis, by Kulyok: v27alpha
~ARESTORATIONP/ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #0 // Restored Locations: v8.4
~ARESTORATIONP/ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #1 // Restored Characters and Dialogs: v8.4
~ARESTORATIONP/ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #2 // Restored Sounds: v8.4
~ARESTORATIONP/ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #3 // Restored Items: v8.4
~ARESTORATIONP/ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #4 // Restored Wish Options: v8.4
~ARESTORATIONP/ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #5 // Restored XP for Minor Things: v8.4
~ARESTORATIONP/ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #6 // Lich Deril: v8.4
~ARESTORATIONP/ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #7 // Restored Random Encounters: v8.4
~ARESTORATIONP/ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #8 // Minor Restorations: v8.4
~ARESTORATIONP/ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #11 // Restored Final Slayer Dream: v8.4
~ARESTORATIONP/ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #13 // Restored Waukeen's Promenade Cutscene: v8.4
~DJINNICOMPANION/SETUP-DJINNICOMPANION.TP2~ #0 #0 // Afaaq, the Djinni Companion -> Full Version (includes quests, banters and more): v2.8
~ALTERNATIVES/SETUP-ALTERNATIVES.TP2~ #0 #0 // Alternatives: v13.4
~KELSEY/KELSEY.TP2~ #0 #0 // Kelsey: V6
~KELSEY/KELSEY.TP2~ #0 #23 // Alternate portraits -> Install Alternate Kelsey portrait set #5, by Cliffette: V6
~KELSEY/KELSEY.TP2~ #0 #4 // Ascension-specific dialogue (Requires WeiDU Ascension, v1.4.12 or greater recommended): V6
~KETO/SETUP-KETO.TP2~ #0 #0 // Keto-SOA NPC V2: V5
~KETO/SETUP-KETO.TP2~ #0 #1 // Keto/Kelsey Interaction (Requires Kelsey-SOA😞 V5
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #0 // General AI Improvements: v3.2
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #1 // Creature & Area Improvements -> All Creature & Area Improvements: v3.2
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #4 // Miscellaneous Enhancements -> With Additional Random Encounters: v3.2
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #5 // Additional Shadow Thieves Content: v3.2
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #6 // Alternative Harper/Xzar Plot: v3.2
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #7 // Extended Reynald Sequence: v3.2
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #8 // Intrigue In The Copper Coronet: v3.2
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #9 // Rahul Kanakia's Potion Quest: v3.2
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #10 // Revised Hell Trials: v3.2
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #12 // Improved Oasis II -> IO2 Dialogue Enhancement Only: v3.2
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #13 // Saving Sanik In Brynnlaw: v3.2
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #14 // Burglary Of The Bookkeeper: v3.2
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #15 // New Fate For The Dryads' Acorns: v3.2
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #16 // The Tragedy Of Besamen: v3.2
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #17 // Further Slaver Involvement: v3.2
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #18 // Sending The Solamnic Knights Home: v3.2
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #19 // Nazariel The Lich: v3.2
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #20 // Reward Negotiation: v3.2
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #21 // Infernal Thievery: v3.2
~AJANTISBG2/AJANTISBG2.TP2~ #1 #0 // Sir Ajantis NPC for BGII: 20
~AJANTISBG2/AJANTISBG2.TP2~ #1 #1 // Install the unique BG(II):EE BAM for Ajantis' Family Shield: 20
~HIDDENADVENTURE/HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #0 // Lady Elgea's extended plot: beta_4
~HIDDENADVENTURE/HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #1 // Anomen's extended plot: beta_4
~HIDDENADVENTURE/HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #2 // Jerlia's Ore Shop: beta_4
~HIDDENADVENTURE/HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #3 // Elven holy water in the Temple of Lathander: beta_4
~HIDDENADVENTURE/HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #9 // A Tunnel for Saradush: beta_4
~HIDDENADVENTURE/HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #10 // Temple of Mask in Docks District: beta_4
~GAVIN_BG2/SETUP-GAVIN_BG2.TP2~ #0 #0 // Gavin for BG2: 23
~GAVIN_BG2/SETUP-GAVIN_BG2.TP2~ #0 #3 // Multi-romance cheat -> No romance kills: 23
~GAVIN_BG2/SETUP-GAVIN_BG2.TP2~ #0 #6 // Alternate Portrait Selection   (Default portrait is already installed) -> Grey skies, by Kaeloree: 23
~ISRA_BG2/ISRA_BG2.TP2~ #0 #0 // Isra for BGII: v3
~ISRA_BG2/ISRA_BG2.TP2~ #0 #1 // Crossmod Content: v3
~XAN/XAN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Xan NPC MOD for Baldur's Gate II: v17
~XAN/XAN.TP2~ #0 #1 // Install alternate class for Xan? -> Change Xan's class to Fighter/Mage: v17
~XAN/XAN.TP2~ #0 #6 // Xan's Alternate Voice by Joey Bracken: v17
~WILLOWISP/WILLOWISP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Will NPC, shaman stronghold and new shaman kit for BG2EE: 1.5
~WILLOWISP/WILLOWISP.TP2~ #0 #1 // Change shaman .tlk string to remove "Ineligible for any stronghold" line: 1.5
~WILLOWISP/WILLOWISP.TP2~ #0 #3 // Optional: Drider and Dark Treant Enemies: 1.5
~WILLOWISP/WILLOWISP.TP2~ #0 #4 // Crossmod Banters: 1.5
~ARATH/ARATH.TP2~ #0 #0 // Arath NPC for BGII: SoA & ToB: v4
~SIRENE_BG2/SIRENE_BG2.TP2~ #0 #0 // Sirene NPC for BG2:EE
~SIRENE_BG2/SIRENE_BG2.TP2~ #0 #1 // Choose an alternate class for Sirene? -> True Paladin
~KIVAN/SETUP-KIVAN.TP2~ #0 #100 // Kivan of Shilmista: v16
~SKIECOST/SKIECOST.TP2~ #0 #0 // Skie: The Cost of One Girl's Soul - New quest for Baldur's Gate 2 EE: 3.0
~SKIECOST/SKIECOST.TP2~ #0 #1 // Skie: The Cost of One Girl's Soul - Allow Skie to return as a joinable NPC: 3.0
~SKIECOST/SKIECOST.TP2~ #0 #2 // Skie: The Cost of One Girl's Soul - Add brand new SoD-oriented items to BG2: 3.0
~COWLEDMENACE/SETUP-COWLEDMENACE.TP2~ #0 #1000 // Main Component: 0.2.1
~COWLEDMENACE/SETUP-COWLEDMENACE.TP2~ #0 #2100 // Appropriate Items for High-Level Spellcasters: 0.2.1
~SPELL_REV/SETUP-SPELL_REV.TP2~ #0 #0 // Spell Revisions: v4 Beta 18
~SPELL_REV/SETUP-SPELL_REV.TP2~ #0 #10 // Deva and Planetar Animations: v4 Beta 18
~SPELL_REV/SETUP-SPELL_REV.TP2~ #0 #20 // Mirror Image Fix: v4 Beta 18
~SPELL_REV/SETUP-SPELL_REV.TP2~ #0 #30 // Dispel Magic Fix: v4 Beta 18
~SPELL_REV/SETUP-SPELL_REV.TP2~ #0 #55 // Spell Deflection blocks AoE spells: v4 Beta 18
~SPELL_REV/SETUP-SPELL_REV.TP2~ #0 #60 // Update Spellbooks of Joinable NPCs: v4 Beta 18
~A7-TOTLM-BG2EE/SETUP-A7-TOTLM-BG2EE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Trials of the Luremaster for BG2:EE: 1.0
~A7-TOTLM-BG2EE/SETUP-A7-TOTLM-BG2EE.TP2~ #0 #20 // Rebalance weapons and equipment: 1.0
~MIH_SP/SETUP-MIH_SP.TP2~ #0 #0 // MiH Arcane Spell Pack: v1
~MIH_SP/SETUP-MIH_SP.TP2~ #0 #1 // MiH Divine Spell Pack: v1
~MIH_SP/SETUP-MIH_SP.TP2~ #0 #2 // Additional Paladin Powers: v1
~BARDICWONDERS/SETUP-BARDICWONDERS.TP2~ #0 #5 // Bardic Wonders: Items
~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #0 // Item Revisions by Demivrgvs: V4 Beta 10
~A7-CHAOSSORCERER/SETUP-A7-CHAOSSORCERER.TP2~ #0 #0 // "Chaos Sorcerer" kit: 2.3
~A7-CHAOSSORCERER/SETUP-A7-CHAOSSORCERER.TP2~ #0 #20 // Make "Wild Mage" kit unavailable for character creation: 2.3
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #3 // Proper racial adjustments for thieving skills: v4.92
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #7 // Additional equipment for Thieves and Bards: v4.92
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #8 // Upgradeable Equipment: v4.92
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #9 // Revised Thievery -> Use PnP thievery potions and prevent their effects from stacking: v4.92
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #999 // BG2-style icons for RR content: v4.92
~IHATEUNDEAD/IHATEUNDEAD.TP2~ #0 #0 // Undead Predator (Ranger Kit): 3.6
~IHATEUNDEAD/IHATEUNDEAD.TP2~ #0 #1 // Holy Redeemer (Cleric Kit): 3.6
~IHATEUNDEAD/IHATEUNDEAD.TP2~ #0 #2 // Deathslayer (Wizard Kit): 3.6
~IHATEUNDEAD/IHATEUNDEAD.TP2~ #0 #3 // Undead Hunter Revision (Paladin Kit): 3.6
~IHATEUNDEAD/IHATEUNDEAD.TP2~ #0 #4 // Death Tricker (Thief Kit): 3.6
~IHATEUNDEAD/IHATEUNDEAD.TP2~ #0 #5 // Burial Defender (Fighter Kit): 3.6
~IHATEUNDEAD/IHATEUNDEAD.TP2~ #0 #6 // Grave Mourner (Bard Kit): 3.6
~IHATEUNDEAD/IHATEUNDEAD.TP2~ #0 #7 // Circle Enforcer (Druid Kit): 3.6
~IHATEUNDEAD/IHATEUNDEAD.TP2~ #0 #9 // Pallid Mask (Monk Kit): 3.6
~IHATEUNDEAD/IHATEUNDEAD.TP2~ #0 #10 // Dreadful Witch (Shaman Kit): 3.6
~IHATEUNDEAD/IHATEUNDEAD.TP2~ #0 #11 // Imprisoned Soul (Sorcerer Kit): 3.6
~SHADOWADEPT/SETUP-SHADOWADEPT.TP2~ #0 #0 // Shadow Magic: Main Component: 1.98a
~SHADOWADEPT/SETUP-SHADOWADEPT.TP2~ #0 #1 // Shadow Magic: Shadow Monk monk kit: 1.98a
~SHADOWADEPT/SETUP-SHADOWADEPT.TP2~ #0 #2 // Shadow Magic: Quests and Encounters (BG:EE😞 1.98a
~SHADOWADEPT/SETUP-SHADOWADEPT.TP2~ #0 #3 // Shadow Magic: Enhanced Shade Lord (BG2:EE😞 1.98a
~MONASTICORDERS/SETUP-MONASTICORDERS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Core Monk Revisions: 0.3
~MONASTICORDERS/SETUP-MONASTICORDERS.TP2~ #0 #3 // Shining Hand Monk: 0.3
~MONASTICORDERS/SETUP-MONASTICORDERS.TP2~ #0 #4 // Broken One Monk: 0.3
~MONASTICORDERS/SETUP-MONASTICORDERS.TP2~ #0 #5 // Long Death Monk: 0.3
~MONASTICORDERS/SETUP-MONASTICORDERS.TP2~ #0 #6 // Old Order Monk: 0.3
~MONASTICORDERS/SETUP-MONASTICORDERS.TP2~ #0 #7 // New Monk Items: 0.3
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2105 // Tweak Color Spray: 0.3
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2108 // Tweak Protection from Petrification: 0.3
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2209 // Tweak Luck: 0.3
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2212 // Tweak Mirror Image: 0.3
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2215 // Tweak Web: 0.3
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2251 // Tweak Decastave: 0.3
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1212 // Tweak Slow Poison: 0.3
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1323 // Tweak Exaltation and Spiritual Clarity: 0.3
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1351 // Tweak Moonblade: 0.3
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2413 // Tweak Otiluke's Sphere: 0.3
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1404 // Tweak Neutralize Poison: 0.3
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2518 // Tweak Phantom Blade: 0.3
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2523 // Tweak Sunfire: 0.3
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1611 // Tweak Wondrous Recall: 0.3
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2708 // Tweak Mantle: 0.3
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2811 // Tweak Symbol: Fear: 0.3
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2916 // Tweak Shapechange: 0.3
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2915 // Tweak Black Blade of Disaster: 0.3
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2914 // Tweak Energy Drain: 0.3
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3000 // Tweak Spell Weapon APR: 0.3
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3010 // Tweak the Ring of Danger Sense: 0.3
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3020 // Tweak the Gloves of Missile Snaring: 0.3
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3030 // Tweak Detonating Weapons: 0.3
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4010 // Tweak Vampires and Level Drain: 0.3
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4020 // Tweak Monster Stats: 0.3
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2250 // Un-Nerfed Sorcerer Spell Progression Table: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2260 // Alter Mage Spell Progression Table -> Un-Nerfed Table (Blucher): v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2271 // Alter Bard Spell Progression Table -> PnP Table: v9
~TOMEANDBLOOD/TOMEANDBLOOD.TP2~ #0 #11 // Rebalanced Spell Schools: 0.8.48.1
~TOMEANDBLOOD/TOMEANDBLOOD.TP2~ #0 #13 // Revised Illusionary Clones: 0.8.48.1
~TOMEANDBLOOD/TOMEANDBLOOD.TP2~ #0 #14 // Revised Invisibility and True Seeing: 0.8.48.1
~TOMEANDBLOOD/TOMEANDBLOOD.TP2~ #0 #16 // Revised Identify spell: 0.8.48.1
~TOMEANDBLOOD/TOMEANDBLOOD.TP2~ #0 #20 // Revised Dragon Disciples: 0.8.48.1
~TOMEANDBLOOD/TOMEANDBLOOD.TP2~ #0 #25 // Sorcerer: Magus: 0.8.48.1
~TOMEANDBLOOD/TOMEANDBLOOD.TP2~ #0 #31 // Sorcerer: Favored Soul: 0.8.48.1
~TOMEANDBLOOD/TOMEANDBLOOD.TP2~ #0 #33 // Sorcerer: Sylvan Disciple: 0.8.48.1
~TOMEANDBLOOD/TOMEANDBLOOD.TP2~ #0 #35 // Sorcerer: Revenant Disciple: 0.8.48.1
~TOMEANDBLOOD/TOMEANDBLOOD.TP2~ #0 #37 // Sorcerer: Amorphous Disciple: 0.8.48.1
~TOMEANDBLOOD/TOMEANDBLOOD.TP2~ #0 #40 // Revised Specialists: 0.8.48.1
~TOMEANDBLOOD/TOMEANDBLOOD.TP2~ #0 #80 // Multiclass Sorcerers: 0.8.48.1

So the problematic stuff is likely in the mods that are in your weidu.log but not in mine.  Most likely candidates IMHO are EEex and Olvyn Spells, but admittedly that is just conjecture.

Edited by subtledoctor
1 hour ago, subtledoctor said:

More notes:

I highly recommend using the RR thief kit HLA revisions.  I don't see it in the weidu.log you posted in the TnB post.  Maybe you were intending to install it later, but note that with Refinements v4, RR HLAs should be installed first.  I'm pretty sure it's safe to install them early, with the rest of RR stuff.

You used Monastic Orders of Faerun v0.2?  V0.4 gets you monks-in-the-thief class, if you're into multiclassing monks.  (Note, that will also get you deity-kitted cleric/monks in the FnP Multiclass mod.)  Of course that's not everyone's cup of tea - I usually keep monks in the monk class.  But in that case it's probably best to use MOoF v0.3.  Which is presumably better than 0.2, though I haven't given it any more analysis than considering which number is higher.  :laugh:

Then IWDification IWD-ified Bard Song will not conflict with MnG bards.  The original bard class will still be there, as will any mod kits you add like Bardic Wonders or IHateUndead.  This is a great mod and you might want it in case you ever want to go back to those kinds of bards.

A couple mods I don't think I saw, but that I enjoy:

• Trap Overhaul.  By Kjeron, makes trap-finding quicker and more informative.  Very slightly cheaty, but for the convenience i think it's probably worth it. Whoops, you have this  one already.
  • ScrollCasterLevelMod.  By AstroBryGuy.  All scrolls are cast at the greater of level 6 or the level at which you can cast the spell normally.  Makes things uniform, makes it affected by the power level of the scroll, and, I think, allows thieves and others who can use arcane scrolls (MnG thieves with UMD/UAI, FnP clerics with UMD) cast at something better than 1st level.

I guess I'll reply to your comment in the TnB thread here, since it is on-topic and I'm already typing.  I tried to generally replicate your weidu.log up to and through TnB.  I can't install EEex because I'm on a Mac; I couldn't install BG1NPCProject 24.6 for some reason; and I got really bogged down looking for all the NPCs and friendship/banter mods you have there, and at some point I gave up on those.  Very unlikely they would conflict with TnB anyway.  I also couldn't install Olvyn's Spells - it threw an error about trying to find [something].lua in the key file.  Here is the Weidu.log I ended up with; this allowed a successful install of all the TnB components that failed for you.

Reveal hidden contents

// Log of Currently Installed WeiDU Mods
// The top of the file is the 'oldest' mod
// ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // [Subcomponent Name -> ] Component Name [ : Version]
~EET/EET.TP2~ #0 #0 // EET core (resource importation): 1.0 RC12
~LEUI/LEUI.TP2~ #0 #0 // lefreut's Enhanced UI - Core component: 3.9.2
~LEUI/LEUI.TP2~ #0 #2 // lefreut's Enhanced UI - BG2 vanilla fonts for descriptions: 3.9.2
~LEUI/LEUI.TP2~ #0 #4 // lefreut's Enhanced UI - Reverse +/- buttons position: 3.9.2
~LEUI/LEUI.TP2~ #0 #5 // lefreut's Enhanced UI - Single Click to Map Travel: 3.9.2
~LEUI/LEUI.TP2~ #0 #6 // lefreut's Enhanced UI - Show Sidebar toggle button: 3.9.2
~LEUI/LEUI.TP2~ #0 #7 // lefreut's Enhanced UI - Show Quicksave button: 3.9.2
~LEUI/LEUI.TP2~ #0 #8 // lefreut's Enhanced UI - Show Highlight button: 3.9.2
~LEUI/LEUI.TP2~ #0 #9 // lefreut's Enhanced UI - Small right sidebar buttons: 3.9.2
~LEUI/LEUI.TP2~ #0 #10 // lefreut's Enhanced UI - Quests in journal collapsed by default: 3.9.2
~LEUI/LEUI.TP2~ #0 #11 // lefreut's Enhanced UI - Left click on portrait to level up: 3.9.2
~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1000 // Mods Options: 3.3.1
~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1040 // Portrait Selectors -> Mr2150's Portrait Picker (Scaleable UI): 3.3.1
~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1042 // Mr2150's Backup M_BG.lua: 3.3.1
~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1044 // Mr2150's Update Portraits: 3.3.1
~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1070 // Faydark's Abilities Auto-Roller/GrimLefourbe's BG2 UI: 3.3.1
~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2000 // Transparent Sidebars: 3.3.1
~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2010 // Feedback Message Box Re-sizers -> Feedback Message Box Buttons Hack: 3.3.1
~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2070 // Dee's Permanent Thieving Button: 3.3.1
~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3000 // Leveling Progress Bars Tweaks: 3.3.1
~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3010 // Leveling Progress Bars Options: 3.3.1
~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #5020 // lefreut's Box 5 (Dialog Box) Override: 3.3.1
~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #0 // Rewritten Final Chapter of Throne of Bhaal: 2.0.10
~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #10 // Balthazar can be redeemed: 2.0.10
~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #20 // Improved Sarevok-Player Interactions: 2.0.10
~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #50 // Improved Slayer Transformation: 2.0.10
~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #61 // Expanded Epilogues for Bioware NPCs -> Alternate epilogues by Shawne: 2.0.10
~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #2200 // Extended Epilogues for additional Beamdog NPCs, by shawne: 2.0.10
~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #2400 // Slightly improved cutscenes, by DavidW: 2.0.10
~A7-TESTYOURMETTLE/SETUP-A7-TESTYOURMETTLE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Test Your Mettle!: 1.2
~A7-TESTYOURMETTLE/SETUP-A7-TESTYOURMETTLE.TP2~ #0 #12 // Reduced experience for killing monsters -> Reduce by 75% (recommended): 1.2
~A7-TESTYOURMETTLE/SETUP-A7-TESTYOURMETTLE.TP2~ #0 #20 // Make "Spacewarp" available to stores: 1.2
~A7!GOLEMCONSTRUCTION/SETUP-A7!GOLEMCONSTRUCTION.TP2~ #0 #0 // Golem Construction Ability for Spellcasters: 4.0
~A7!GOLEMCONSTRUCTION/SETUP-A7!GOLEMCONSTRUCTION.TP2~ #0 #10 // Replace original Golem Manual: 4.0
~A7!GOLEMCONSTRUCTION/SETUP-A7!GOLEMCONSTRUCTION.TP2~ #0 #15 // Improve enemy spellcaster AI: 4.0
~A7!GOLEMCONSTRUCTION/SETUP-A7!GOLEMCONSTRUCTION.TP2~ #0 #20 // Golems for enemy spellcasters: 4.0
~A7!GOLEMCONSTRUCTION/SETUP-A7!GOLEMCONSTRUCTION.TP2~ #0 #25 // Greater variety of enemy golem types: 4.0
~A7!GOLEMCONSTRUCTION/SETUP-A7!GOLEMCONSTRUCTION.TP2~ #0 #30 // Fighter Stronghold golems may continue to serve you: 4.0
~A7!GOLEMCONSTRUCTION/SETUP-A7!GOLEMCONSTRUCTION.TP2~ #0 #35 // Make golems vulnerable to specific spell effects: 4.0
~A7!GOLEMCONSTRUCTION/SETUP-A7!GOLEMCONSTRUCTION.TP2~ #0 #40 // Reduce weapon immunities and resistances for constructed golems: 4.0
~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #0 // Endless BG1: Main Component: 1
~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #1 // More Flavor to Hero of Baldur's Gate (includes PC's Residence inside Palace): 1
~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #2 // Sarevok's Unique Items: 1
~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #3 // Imoen and Duke Jannath (Imoen gets Residence inside Palace): 1
~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #4 // Duke Eltan is in the Palace: 1
~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #5 // Flaming Fist Healer come into Undercity Temple: 1
~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #6 // Elminster makes an Appearance: 1
~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #7 // First Refugees come to Baldur's Gate: 1
~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #8 // Ophyllis the Treasurer in inside Palace Dungeon: 1
~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #9 // Denkod in Thieves Guild comments on Sarevok's Death: 1
~NTOTSC/NTOTSC.TP2~ #0 #0 // Northern Tales of the Sword Coast (NTotSC) for BGT-Weidu, BG:EE, and EET: 3.1.1
~NTOTSC/NTOTSC.TP2~ #0 #1 // Keelor the Dwarf: 3.1.1
~NTOTSC/NTOTSC.TP2~ #0 #2 // Llindellyn's Lucky Arrow: 3.1.1
~NTOTSC/NTOTSC.TP2~ #0 #7 // Fighting Encounters: 3.1.1
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Slime Quest: v15
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Beregost Family Quest: v15
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #2 // Installing the Babysitting Quest, including the Carnival Encounter...: v15
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #3 // Nashkel Monster Quest: v15
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #4 // Fallen Paladin Quest: v15
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #5 // Undying Love Quest: v15
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #6 // Orcish Lover Encounter: v15
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #7 // Unexpected Help Quest: v15
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #8 // "Many Little Paws": v15
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #9 // Drunk near Beregost Temple: v15
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #10 // A Warm Place for Noober: v15
~AC_QUEST/AC_QUEST.TP2~ #1 #0 // Ascalon's Questpack: 2.05
~C#SB_SILBER/SETUP-C#SB_SILBER.TP2~ #0 #0 // Adalon's Blood - Modification for BGII by Gandalf the white: 14
~EILISTRAEE/SETUP-EILISTRAEE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Eilistraee's Song -> Yes, but don't patch the existing save games: 6.2
~TOTDG/SETUP-TOTDG.TP2~ #0 #0 // Colours of Infinity: Tales of the Deep Gardens -> Yes, but don't patch the existing save games: 12.4
~INNERSHADE/SETUP-INNERSHADE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Colours of Infinity: Innershade -> Yes, but don't patch the existing save games: 9.5
~WHITEQUEEN/WHITEQUEEN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Colours of Infinity - The White Queen -> Yes, but don't patch the existing save games: 6.6
~ISNF/ISNF.TP2~ #0 #0 // Colours of Infinity: I Shall Never Forget: 5.6
~SOUTHERNEDGE/SOUTHERNEDGE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Southern Edge: the new district of Athkatla -> Yes, but don't patch the existing save games: 2.30
~OOZE/OOZE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Ooze's Lounge: a new area under Athkatlan Slums: 2.2
~ASSASSINATIONS/ASSASSINATIONS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Assassinations mod for Baldur's Gate II: v15
~BACKBRYNNLAW/BACKBRYNNLAW.TP2~ #0 #0 // Back to Brynnlaw mod for Baldur's Gate II: v7
~SELLSWORDS/SELLSWORDS.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Sellswords mod for Baldur's Gate II: v7
~LUCY/LUCY.TP2~ #0 #0 // Lucy the Wyvern: v5.0
~REUNION/REUNION.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Reunion mod for Baldur's Gate II: v4
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #1 // The Suna Seni/Valygar Relationship: v27alpha
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #2 // Kalah and What He Was Promised: v27alpha
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #4 // Gorje Hilldark and the Extended Illithium Quest: v27alpha
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #5 // The Pai'Na/Spider's Bane Quest: v27alpha
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #6 // Restored Crooked Crane Inn: v27alpha
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #7 // Restored Encounters: v27alpha
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #8 // Artemis Entreri in Bodhi's Lair: v27alpha
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #9 // Corrected "Xzar's Creations": v27alpha
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #10 // Restored Hell Minions, by SimDing0: v27alpha
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #12 // Item Restorations: v27alpha
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #15 // NPC Portrait Restorations: v27alpha
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #17 // Corrected Character Names and Biographies: v27alpha
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #18 // Restored Minor Dialogs: v27alpha
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #21 // Throne of Bhaal Minor Restorations: v27alpha
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #25 // The Murder of Acton Balthis, by Kulyok: v27alpha
~ARESTORATIONP/ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #0 // Restored Locations: v8.4
~ARESTORATIONP/ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #1 // Restored Characters and Dialogs: v8.4
~ARESTORATIONP/ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #2 // Restored Sounds: v8.4
~ARESTORATIONP/ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #3 // Restored Items: v8.4
~ARESTORATIONP/ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #4 // Restored Wish Options: v8.4
~ARESTORATIONP/ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #5 // Restored XP for Minor Things: v8.4
~ARESTORATIONP/ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #6 // Lich Deril: v8.4
~ARESTORATIONP/ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #7 // Restored Random Encounters: v8.4
~ARESTORATIONP/ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #8 // Minor Restorations: v8.4
~ARESTORATIONP/ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #11 // Restored Final Slayer Dream: v8.4
~ARESTORATIONP/ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #13 // Restored Waukeen's Promenade Cutscene: v8.4
~DJINNICOMPANION/SETUP-DJINNICOMPANION.TP2~ #0 #0 // Afaaq, the Djinni Companion -> Full Version (includes quests, banters and more): v2.8
~ALTERNATIVES/SETUP-ALTERNATIVES.TP2~ #0 #0 // Alternatives: v13.4
~KELSEY/KELSEY.TP2~ #0 #0 // Kelsey: V6
~KELSEY/KELSEY.TP2~ #0 #23 // Alternate portraits -> Install Alternate Kelsey portrait set #5, by Cliffette: V6
~KELSEY/KELSEY.TP2~ #0 #4 // Ascension-specific dialogue (Requires WeiDU Ascension, v1.4.12 or greater recommended): V6
~KETO/SETUP-KETO.TP2~ #0 #0 // Keto-SOA NPC V2: V5
~KETO/SETUP-KETO.TP2~ #0 #1 // Keto/Kelsey Interaction (Requires Kelsey-SOA😞 V5
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #0 // General AI Improvements: v3.2
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #1 // Creature & Area Improvements -> All Creature & Area Improvements: v3.2
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #4 // Miscellaneous Enhancements -> With Additional Random Encounters: v3.2
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #5 // Additional Shadow Thieves Content: v3.2
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #6 // Alternative Harper/Xzar Plot: v3.2
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #7 // Extended Reynald Sequence: v3.2
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #8 // Intrigue In The Copper Coronet: v3.2
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #9 // Rahul Kanakia's Potion Quest: v3.2
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #10 // Revised Hell Trials: v3.2
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #12 // Improved Oasis II -> IO2 Dialogue Enhancement Only: v3.2
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #13 // Saving Sanik In Brynnlaw: v3.2
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #14 // Burglary Of The Bookkeeper: v3.2
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #15 // New Fate For The Dryads' Acorns: v3.2
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #16 // The Tragedy Of Besamen: v3.2
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #17 // Further Slaver Involvement: v3.2
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #18 // Sending The Solamnic Knights Home: v3.2
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #19 // Nazariel The Lich: v3.2
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #20 // Reward Negotiation: v3.2
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #21 // Infernal Thievery: v3.2
~AJANTISBG2/AJANTISBG2.TP2~ #1 #0 // Sir Ajantis NPC for BGII: 20
~AJANTISBG2/AJANTISBG2.TP2~ #1 #1 // Install the unique BG(II):EE BAM for Ajantis' Family Shield: 20
~HIDDENADVENTURE/HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #0 // Lady Elgea's extended plot: beta_4
~HIDDENADVENTURE/HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #1 // Anomen's extended plot: beta_4
~HIDDENADVENTURE/HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #2 // Jerlia's Ore Shop: beta_4
~HIDDENADVENTURE/HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #3 // Elven holy water in the Temple of Lathander: beta_4
~HIDDENADVENTURE/HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #9 // A Tunnel for Saradush: beta_4
~HIDDENADVENTURE/HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #10 // Temple of Mask in Docks District: beta_4
~GAVIN_BG2/SETUP-GAVIN_BG2.TP2~ #0 #0 // Gavin for BG2: 23
~GAVIN_BG2/SETUP-GAVIN_BG2.TP2~ #0 #3 // Multi-romance cheat -> No romance kills: 23
~GAVIN_BG2/SETUP-GAVIN_BG2.TP2~ #0 #6 // Alternate Portrait Selection   (Default portrait is already installed) -> Grey skies, by Kaeloree: 23
~ISRA_BG2/ISRA_BG2.TP2~ #0 #0 // Isra for BGII: v3
~ISRA_BG2/ISRA_BG2.TP2~ #0 #1 // Crossmod Content: v3
~XAN/XAN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Xan NPC MOD for Baldur's Gate II: v17
~XAN/XAN.TP2~ #0 #1 // Install alternate class for Xan? -> Change Xan's class to Fighter/Mage: v17
~XAN/XAN.TP2~ #0 #6 // Xan's Alternate Voice by Joey Bracken: v17
~WILLOWISP/WILLOWISP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Will NPC, shaman stronghold and new shaman kit for BG2EE: 1.5
~WILLOWISP/WILLOWISP.TP2~ #0 #1 // Change shaman .tlk string to remove "Ineligible for any stronghold" line: 1.5
~WILLOWISP/WILLOWISP.TP2~ #0 #3 // Optional: Drider and Dark Treant Enemies: 1.5
~WILLOWISP/WILLOWISP.TP2~ #0 #4 // Crossmod Banters: 1.5
~ARATH/ARATH.TP2~ #0 #0 // Arath NPC for BGII: SoA & ToB: v4
~SIRENE_BG2/SIRENE_BG2.TP2~ #0 #0 // Sirene NPC for BG2:EE
~SIRENE_BG2/SIRENE_BG2.TP2~ #0 #1 // Choose an alternate class for Sirene? -> True Paladin
~KIVAN/SETUP-KIVAN.TP2~ #0 #100 // Kivan of Shilmista: v16
~SKIECOST/SKIECOST.TP2~ #0 #0 // Skie: The Cost of One Girl's Soul - New quest for Baldur's Gate 2 EE: 3.0
~SKIECOST/SKIECOST.TP2~ #0 #1 // Skie: The Cost of One Girl's Soul - Allow Skie to return as a joinable NPC: 3.0
~SKIECOST/SKIECOST.TP2~ #0 #2 // Skie: The Cost of One Girl's Soul - Add brand new SoD-oriented items to BG2: 3.0
~COWLEDMENACE/SETUP-COWLEDMENACE.TP2~ #0 #1000 // Main Component: 0.2.1
~COWLEDMENACE/SETUP-COWLEDMENACE.TP2~ #0 #2100 // Appropriate Items for High-Level Spellcasters: 0.2.1
~SPELL_REV/SETUP-SPELL_REV.TP2~ #0 #0 // Spell Revisions: v4 Beta 18
~SPELL_REV/SETUP-SPELL_REV.TP2~ #0 #10 // Deva and Planetar Animations: v4 Beta 18
~SPELL_REV/SETUP-SPELL_REV.TP2~ #0 #20 // Mirror Image Fix: v4 Beta 18
~SPELL_REV/SETUP-SPELL_REV.TP2~ #0 #30 // Dispel Magic Fix: v4 Beta 18
~SPELL_REV/SETUP-SPELL_REV.TP2~ #0 #55 // Spell Deflection blocks AoE spells: v4 Beta 18
~SPELL_REV/SETUP-SPELL_REV.TP2~ #0 #60 // Update Spellbooks of Joinable NPCs: v4 Beta 18
~A7-TOTLM-BG2EE/SETUP-A7-TOTLM-BG2EE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Trials of the Luremaster for BG2:EE: 1.0
~A7-TOTLM-BG2EE/SETUP-A7-TOTLM-BG2EE.TP2~ #0 #20 // Rebalance weapons and equipment: 1.0
~MIH_SP/SETUP-MIH_SP.TP2~ #0 #0 // MiH Arcane Spell Pack: v1
~MIH_SP/SETUP-MIH_SP.TP2~ #0 #1 // MiH Divine Spell Pack: v1
~MIH_SP/SETUP-MIH_SP.TP2~ #0 #2 // Additional Paladin Powers: v1
~BARDICWONDERS/SETUP-BARDICWONDERS.TP2~ #0 #5 // Bardic Wonders: Items
~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #0 // Item Revisions by Demivrgvs: V4 Beta 10
~A7-CHAOSSORCERER/SETUP-A7-CHAOSSORCERER.TP2~ #0 #0 // "Chaos Sorcerer" kit: 2.3
~A7-CHAOSSORCERER/SETUP-A7-CHAOSSORCERER.TP2~ #0 #20 // Make "Wild Mage" kit unavailable for character creation: 2.3
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #3 // Proper racial adjustments for thieving skills: v4.92
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #7 // Additional equipment for Thieves and Bards: v4.92
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #8 // Upgradeable Equipment: v4.92
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #9 // Revised Thievery -> Use PnP thievery potions and prevent their effects from stacking: v4.92
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #999 // BG2-style icons for RR content: v4.92
~IHATEUNDEAD/IHATEUNDEAD.TP2~ #0 #0 // Undead Predator (Ranger Kit): 3.6
~IHATEUNDEAD/IHATEUNDEAD.TP2~ #0 #1 // Holy Redeemer (Cleric Kit): 3.6
~IHATEUNDEAD/IHATEUNDEAD.TP2~ #0 #2 // Deathslayer (Wizard Kit): 3.6
~IHATEUNDEAD/IHATEUNDEAD.TP2~ #0 #3 // Undead Hunter Revision (Paladin Kit): 3.6
~IHATEUNDEAD/IHATEUNDEAD.TP2~ #0 #4 // Death Tricker (Thief Kit): 3.6
~IHATEUNDEAD/IHATEUNDEAD.TP2~ #0 #5 // Burial Defender (Fighter Kit): 3.6
~IHATEUNDEAD/IHATEUNDEAD.TP2~ #0 #6 // Grave Mourner (Bard Kit): 3.6
~IHATEUNDEAD/IHATEUNDEAD.TP2~ #0 #7 // Circle Enforcer (Druid Kit): 3.6
~IHATEUNDEAD/IHATEUNDEAD.TP2~ #0 #9 // Pallid Mask (Monk Kit): 3.6
~IHATEUNDEAD/IHATEUNDEAD.TP2~ #0 #10 // Dreadful Witch (Shaman Kit): 3.6
~IHATEUNDEAD/IHATEUNDEAD.TP2~ #0 #11 // Imprisoned Soul (Sorcerer Kit): 3.6
~SHADOWADEPT/SETUP-SHADOWADEPT.TP2~ #0 #0 // Shadow Magic: Main Component: 1.98a
~SHADOWADEPT/SETUP-SHADOWADEPT.TP2~ #0 #1 // Shadow Magic: Shadow Monk monk kit: 1.98a
~SHADOWADEPT/SETUP-SHADOWADEPT.TP2~ #0 #2 // Shadow Magic: Quests and Encounters (BG:EE😞 1.98a
~SHADOWADEPT/SETUP-SHADOWADEPT.TP2~ #0 #3 // Shadow Magic: Enhanced Shade Lord (BG2:EE😞 1.98a
~MONASTICORDERS/SETUP-MONASTICORDERS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Core Monk Revisions: 0.3
~MONASTICORDERS/SETUP-MONASTICORDERS.TP2~ #0 #3 // Shining Hand Monk: 0.3
~MONASTICORDERS/SETUP-MONASTICORDERS.TP2~ #0 #4 // Broken One Monk: 0.3
~MONASTICORDERS/SETUP-MONASTICORDERS.TP2~ #0 #5 // Long Death Monk: 0.3
~MONASTICORDERS/SETUP-MONASTICORDERS.TP2~ #0 #6 // Old Order Monk: 0.3
~MONASTICORDERS/SETUP-MONASTICORDERS.TP2~ #0 #7 // New Monk Items: 0.3
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2105 // Tweak Color Spray: 0.3
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2108 // Tweak Protection from Petrification: 0.3
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2209 // Tweak Luck: 0.3
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2212 // Tweak Mirror Image: 0.3
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2215 // Tweak Web: 0.3
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2251 // Tweak Decastave: 0.3
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1212 // Tweak Slow Poison: 0.3
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1323 // Tweak Exaltation and Spiritual Clarity: 0.3
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1351 // Tweak Moonblade: 0.3
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2413 // Tweak Otiluke's Sphere: 0.3
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1404 // Tweak Neutralize Poison: 0.3
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2518 // Tweak Phantom Blade: 0.3
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2523 // Tweak Sunfire: 0.3
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1611 // Tweak Wondrous Recall: 0.3
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2708 // Tweak Mantle: 0.3
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2811 // Tweak Symbol: Fear: 0.3
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2916 // Tweak Shapechange: 0.3
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2915 // Tweak Black Blade of Disaster: 0.3
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2914 // Tweak Energy Drain: 0.3
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3000 // Tweak Spell Weapon APR: 0.3
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3010 // Tweak the Ring of Danger Sense: 0.3
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3020 // Tweak the Gloves of Missile Snaring: 0.3
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3030 // Tweak Detonating Weapons: 0.3
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4010 // Tweak Vampires and Level Drain: 0.3
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4020 // Tweak Monster Stats: 0.3
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2250 // Un-Nerfed Sorcerer Spell Progression Table: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2260 // Alter Mage Spell Progression Table -> Un-Nerfed Table (Blucher): v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2271 // Alter Bard Spell Progression Table -> PnP Table: v9
~TOMEANDBLOOD/TOMEANDBLOOD.TP2~ #0 #11 // Rebalanced Spell Schools: 0.8.48.1
~TOMEANDBLOOD/TOMEANDBLOOD.TP2~ #0 #13 // Revised Illusionary Clones: 0.8.48.1
~TOMEANDBLOOD/TOMEANDBLOOD.TP2~ #0 #14 // Revised Invisibility and True Seeing: 0.8.48.1
~TOMEANDBLOOD/TOMEANDBLOOD.TP2~ #0 #16 // Revised Identify spell: 0.8.48.1
~TOMEANDBLOOD/TOMEANDBLOOD.TP2~ #0 #20 // Revised Dragon Disciples: 0.8.48.1
~TOMEANDBLOOD/TOMEANDBLOOD.TP2~ #0 #25 // Sorcerer: Magus: 0.8.48.1
~TOMEANDBLOOD/TOMEANDBLOOD.TP2~ #0 #31 // Sorcerer: Favored Soul: 0.8.48.1
~TOMEANDBLOOD/TOMEANDBLOOD.TP2~ #0 #33 // Sorcerer: Sylvan Disciple: 0.8.48.1
~TOMEANDBLOOD/TOMEANDBLOOD.TP2~ #0 #35 // Sorcerer: Revenant Disciple: 0.8.48.1
~TOMEANDBLOOD/TOMEANDBLOOD.TP2~ #0 #37 // Sorcerer: Amorphous Disciple: 0.8.48.1
~TOMEANDBLOOD/TOMEANDBLOOD.TP2~ #0 #40 // Revised Specialists: 0.8.48.1
~TOMEANDBLOOD/TOMEANDBLOOD.TP2~ #0 #80 // Multiclass Sorcerers: 0.8.48.1

So the problematic stuff is likely in the mods that are in your weidu.log but not in mine.  Most likely candidates IMHO are EEex and Olvyn Spells, but admittedly that is just conjecture.

HI Doc,

Just finished second test install with updated following mods:

- EEex -> 0.8.5 alpha

- Enable Dual-classing to kits -> 0.28

- The Artisan's Kitpack -> 1.92

- MiH Itempack -> to master branch (beta v4?)

- IRR -> master branch

- SRR -> master branch

As far as install order goes I have only moved SCS and aTweaks after EET_end.

Now, all those changes above resulted one less T&B error. Component Revised Invisibility and True Seeing installed correctly.

Back to your points:

- RR thief kit HLA revisions -> wasn't sure if this won't clash with Refinement's HLA's or your mods and didn't want to risk it. I'll install them in next test install :)

- Monastic Orders of Faerun -> crap, I was sure I've got the latest version. Will update for the next test install.

- IWDification IWD-ified Bard Song -> I wasn't sure if this will not clash/overlap with Might&Guile. I was wondering if those IWD songs will be usable with M&G revised bards? How will it work?

- ScrollCasterLevelMod -> I have installed similar (I think) tweak from EET Tweaks: PnP spell scroll caster levels. Not sure what's the difference between those two.

Yeah, I installed so many friendship packs, because honestly I'm not yet sure how will I join to my party 😛

EDIT: AFAIK Olvyn Spells Requires EEex, that's why you couldn't install it. 

Edited by Cahir

@subtledoctor how is Expanded Races for Monks work regarding monk animation? I'm asking because of the following info from Tweaks Anthology ReadMe. Does it mean @Aquadrizzt was able to overcame this limitation? Which animations other races will use?

Spoiler

Remove Racial Restrictions for Single Classes

This component will remove the racial restrictions for all single classes, allowing for halfling paladins and half-orc mages. This component will also change the maximum charisma for dwarves to 17, allowing them to be paladins. The one exception is that monks remain human-only; other races do not have a monk animation so the game will crash during character creation.

Please note: the game will freeze during the ability score part of character creation if it reaches a point where a class or kit requires a minimum score in an ability that, due to racial limitations, can't be reached. The only potential instance of this in the unmodded game is the charisma requirement for dwarven paladins (which this component addresses) but it can't account for modded kits or requirements

Edited by Cahir

Anyway I'm preparing another test install with your proposed changes. On top of that following changes:

- scrapping MiH Itempack for now (it's still in beta and as @Angel mentioned it's not much tested with other item Revisions mods.

- scrapping MIH Spell Pack (as with Itempack) 

- adding B_Spells, since it might be newer that FnP version and Readme states both mods as compatible. 

- moving Olvyn Spells after SCS as per OlvynChuru experience shared at Beamdog. 

- adding More Style for Mages (some components) 

- changing IRR to IR v4b10 to see if Store Revisions error remains. Alternatively, if I'll be able to find it, I'll comment out ag#ir01.itm from Store Revisions, because it seems installation is choking on it.