Cahir's EET Epic Run Mod Order help request

@4udr4n
I've waited on certain mods to update before focusing on a massive reinstall.  I also got busier with career stuff.  My family has reminded me often about the importance of our game.  It's still happening.

@Cahir
What are your main goals for installing lots of mods on EET?  I ask because we may have similar goals.

My goals for installing so many mods was to try lots of content in one run.  If we're installing so much stuff with the intent of using it, we may as well go for more.

Why use 75% EXP beyond slowing your ascent to level 50ish?  Our family's plan was to recruit NPCs to slow EXP gain and try their stuff.

1 hour ago, Endarire said:

My goals for installing so many mods was to try lots of content in one run.  If we're installing so much stuff with the intent of using it, we may as well go for more

I think the answer is, 4udr4n and I, and soon Cahir and Caedwyr, are having successful installs because we are all willing to make judicious cuts where necessary. I’ve seen on the forums that you have repeatedly been unable to get a successful install, and I think it’s that “more” impulse that is stopping you. If I were you I would use this thread as a guide. 

My goal is to create a curated experience that offers as broad of a range of quality content that integrates well with the existing game.  Once I have something stable, I'll figure out an easy way to clone things (this might be as simple as zipping up a few key files along with my override, Portrait, and other directories), and then share my install with a couple of real life friends.  We'll then play through the game in a book-club style and have discussions after set periods (I'm thinking chapters and we'll make certain locations off limits until we are all ready to do so).

Part of the hard work is figuring out not just the technical inconsistencies, but the conceptual and style inconsistencies.  I have made my life easier by staying away from any of the old-school mega mods as well as having a fairly firm rule on incomplete mod content and unstable beta tests.  This has sadly made me have to skip some mods I had as part of my default mod pack back in the day (Virtue, Oversight, Longer Road) as well as other ones I'd be fine with, but which wouldn't be a good experience for players completely new to the game (any NPC mod that has SoA but no ToB content, minimal crossmod banter, etc.)  It also means I have to be more careful around balance in the game, since although I'm planning on using SCS, the difficulty scaling for that mod is pretty good and I can't risk messing things up by adding in some unbalanced items from different item mods and quest packs.

Something I'm thinking of using to deal with the XP and scaling situation is to implement XP caps from EET Tweaks for the BG1, SoD, and ToB parts of the game.  Certain questlines will also have their XP tweaked (Trials of the Luremaster, Test Your Mettle!) to avoid overpowering characters too early on in the process.

It's probably going to be a fairly involved process in not only getting a stable install, but one up to the quality I am expecting, but this is something we're likely going to kick off more seriously in the fall once the weather becomes wetter, so I've got some time to get it right.

10 hours ago, jastey said:

Just a heads up: you need "Scar's Spare Time" also to unlock the Bonus Quest "Scar's Return". "Scar's Spare Time" can lead to intimacies for a female PC, but mainly it's just talking and drinking a cup of ale with Scar (for all PCs).

Right, in that case I may end up installing this component too. I will be playing małe character, so don't mind with a during or two with 'ol boy Scar :)

19 hours ago, 4udr4n said:

Saw your list, have you made much progress?

Mine is here in case you are interested, it seems stable so far - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1fHxfvbWTJ8CIqu9V5--W0pxmERGz948KMJFWLp7YzfQ/edit?usp=sharing

Yeah, I saw your list but ended up building my own from scratch. I haven't start my game yet, so can't comment about any progress yet. 

But now I have another doubt. @4udr4ndo you use IRR and SRR or regular IR and SR? If the former, did you encounter any misbehaving with SCS? @DavidWstated that he doesn't officially support IR and SRR (yet), so I' m not sure how well those 3 mods play together. I really would like to avoid reinstalling with regular versions since I have spent so much time adusting item and (in much less degree) spell descriptions to EE format... 

7 hours ago, Endarire said:

@4udr4n
I've waited on certain mods to update before focusing on a massive reinstall.  I also got busier with career stuff.  My family has reminded me often about the importance of our game.  It's still happening.

@Cahir
What are your main goals for installing lots of mods on EET?  I ask because we may have similar goals.

My goals for installing so many mods was to try lots of content in one run.  If we're installing so much stuff with the intent of using it, we may as well go for more.

Why use 75% EXP beyond slowing your ascent to level 50ish?  Our family's plan was to recruit NPCs to slow EXP gain and try their stuff.

My goals are to have seamless EET experience with quality content, no overpowered stuff and an interesting NPC's for my party. I plan to play good character, that's why I omitted many great NPC mods that introduce evil characters to the game. My goal is also to use SCS and IR and SR for the first time as this is the "must have trio" mods for me. Since this is probably the only full playthrough that I will ever play with this game (maybe one more with evil party, we'll see) I chose EET for continuity (and really Cowled Menace was a very high incentive for that too). 

I chose 75% exp reduction only to not end up overleveled in SoA. I'll probably uninstall this tweak after I start SoA, that's why I put it very last on my list. 

49 minutes ago, Cahir said:

Yeah, I saw your list but ended up building my own from scratch. I haven't start my game yet, so can't comment about any progress yet. 

But now I have another doubt. @4udr4ndo you use IRR and SRR or regular IR and SR? If the former, did you encounter any misbehaving with SCS? @DavidWstated that he doesn't officially support IR and SRR (yet), so I' m not sure how well those 3 mods play together. I really would like to avoid reinstalling with regular versions since I have spent so much time adusting item and (in much less degree) spell descriptions to EE format... 

My comment was to @Endarire, I know you've seen it!!!

I have IRR and SRR, and so far everything seems fine. I have SCS on fairly high settings, and though I am still in BG C4 those that I've met are behaving sensibly.

44 minutes ago, Cahir said:

I chose 75% exp reduction only to not end up overleveled in SoA. I'll probably uninstall this tweak after I start SoA, that's why I put it very last on my list. 

FYI I have 50% murder XP and no trap/lock/scroll XP. With the amount of added quest content I don't think it will be a struggle to hit XP limits late game.

@Caedwyr @Endarire

Your goals sound similar to mine. I have a couple friends who are major D&D geeks who have never played the BGs. (One of whom would say he has played BG2, but upon interrogation would reveal he never left Waukeen's Promenade 🙄. We're all fairly power-gamery, but want the enemies to keep up with us. It's like I've said: I don't want to tear through the enemies like paper, but I'm good with tearing through them like balsa wood, or occasionally cheap pine.

I'm currently curating a set of mods for a group "experience all the things" run with these guys, to come once IWD-in-EET finally drops. We won't be using NPCs, instead each of us running 2 PCs. I'm not really doing much kit or class modding, except for Monasteries of Faerun, and I'll probably add the Artisan's Kitpack later. The main thing I'm doing is including about every stable quest and content mod that is mostly stable and isn't completely ridiculous (YMMV, of course). I have almost every megamod for BG1&2, and almost all the quest mods.

Here's my strategy. I removed all level caps. I have no XP reduction. I actually included Trap, Lock, and Spell XP, but at a slightly reduced rate for early character and spell levels -- full BG2 after the early bits. To compensate, I have enforced multiclassing on all characters. That's essentially a 50% XP reduction, but -- and this is CRUCIAL -- it doesn't feel like you're being cheated out of what you've earned.  I am largely relying on SCS to help the monsters keep up with my party. I also installed the Max XP for all (including monsters) tweak from one of the big tweak packs (EET, A, CD, don't remember).

It has worked extremely well so far. I faced Sarevok about level 9 -- after both NTotSC and DSotSC. I woke up in the Chateau around level 10 or 11. The early BG2 "crap I'm naked and poor again" bit was still interesting. I am currently about level 13. I've done all the questing in the city areas, D'Arnise, Windspear, and L1 of Watcher's Keep. I've also completed a few of the quest and content mods of BG2, though I haven't began the larger ones -- particularly TDD.  SCS does a great job of keeping things difficult and I love that I can tweak it at any time with the slider.

I've also endured three (3!) party NPCs being kidnapped, 'cos I guess Fade and Amber got jealous of Nalia 😛. I'm glad Isra and Tyris aren't going to put up with that kind of nonsense :D

My theory -- that enforcing multiclassing would compensate for the XP glurge from the mega mods and trap/lock/spell -- has proven largely correct. I feel very powerful, and I feel like the game has no trouble keeping up with me. I'm very much looking forward to exploring all the extra quests and areas from TDD and the Colors of Infinity locations, and plunging into Spellhold and the Underdark.

I can give a report on Tower of Deception. It was a great deal of fun. It was well balanced, if maybe a little strong on the XP -- though, to be fair, all of BG2 is a little strong on the XP.

The "big reward" toward the end is a 2-handed sword that is quite powerful for that point in the game. It isn't overboard, but it's certainly a Flail of the Ages or Celestial Fury competitor. It is a +5 weapon, but the Holy Avenger beats it hands down. I consider it an appetizer for my Paladin. Thanks to SCS, I can't just go plop traps down near Firkraag and roflstomp him at level 10 like I could in vanilla.

The sword has a few drawbacks, and actually a fairly serious bug.  I went ahead and fixed that bug and removed the drawbacks. I shared the fixed (and un-nerfed) item file at the below posting for anyone interested. Tower of Deception remains solidly on my mod list.

17 hours ago, Endarire said:

@Lightbringer
What's your PI mod list install order?

It's been over 6 months since I ran PI, so I'm having to remember what you're looking for. I found a file called Sorting Order.txt -- I seem to remember creating (or it being created) an external file for PI to use. If it's what you're looking for, please see below.

bgqe:0:Slime Quest
bgqe:1:Beregost Family Quest
bgqe:2:Babysitting Quest, including the Carnival Encounter...
bgqe:3:Nashkel Monster Quest
bgqe:4:Fallen Paladin Quest
bgqe:5:Undying Love Quest
bgqe:6:Lovesick Half-Orc
bgqe:7:Unexpected Help Quest
bgqe:8:Many Little Paws
bgqe:9:Drunk near Beregost Temple
bgqe:10:A Warm Place for Noober
bgqe:11:Brage's Sword
bgqe:12:Legal Sea Charts Sources
bgqe:13:Additions to the Lady's Hall and the Bitch Queen's Temple
bgqe:14:A Worried Farmer
bgqe:15:Bodies for a Good Cause
soa:0:Default version: areas connected by travel triggers
karatur:0:T'Was a Slow Boat from Kara-Tur
bg1npc:0:The BG1 NPC Project: Required Modifications
bg1npc:1:The BG1 NPC Project: Banters, Quests, and Interjections
bg1npc:2:The BG1 NPC Project: Give Edwin his BG2 portrait
bg1npc:5:The BG1 NPC Project: Give Minsc his BG2 portrait
bg1npc:6:The BG1 NPC Project: Give Viconia her BG2 portrait
bg1npc:12:The BG1 NPC Project: Dynaheir's Romance Core (teen content)
bg1npc:16:The BG1 NPC Project: NPCs can be sent to wait in an inn
bg1npc:29:Open Cloakwood Lodge (first Cloakwood area only)
bg1npc:31:SixofSpades Extended Sarevok's Diary
bg1npc:200:The BG1 NPC Project: Player-Initiated Dialogues
FinchNPC:0:Finch NPC
isra:0:Isra NPC Mod for BG:EE, BGT and TuTu
bg1ub:0:Ice Island Level Two Restoration
bg1ub:11:Scar and the Sashenstar's Daughter
bg1ub:12:Quoningar, the Cleric
bg1ub:13:Shilo Chen and the Ogre-Magi
bg1ub:14:Edie, the Merchant League Applicant
bg1ub:16:Creature Corrections
bg1ub:17:Creature Restorations
bg1ub:18:Creature Name Restorations
bg1ub:19:Minor Dialogue Restorations
bg1ub:21:Store, Tavern and Inn Fixes and Restorations
bg1ub:22:Item Corrections and Restorations
bg1ub:29:Duke Eltan in the Harbor Master's Building
bg1ub:30:Nim Furlwing Encounter
EET:0:EET core (resource importation)
Ascension:0:Rewritten Final Chapter of Throne of Bhaal
Ascension:10:Balthazar can be redeemed
Ascension:20:Improved Sarevok-Player Interactions
Ascension:30:Improved Imoen-Player Interactions in Throne of Bhaal
Ascension:40:Restored Bhaalspawn Powers
Ascension:60:David Gaider's expanded epilogues for Bioware NPCs
Ascension:1000:Tougher Abazigal
Ascension:1100:Tougher Balthazar
Ascension:1200:Tougher Demogorgon
Ascension:1300:Tougher Gromnir
Ascension:1400:Tougher Illasera
Ascension:1500:Tougher Yaga-Shura
Ascension:2000:Full-body portrait for Bodhi
Ascension:2200:Extended Epilogues for additional Beamdog NPCs, by shawne
Ascension:2300:Sharper portraits of Abazigal and Gromnir for the Enhanced Edition, by DavidW
Ascension:2400:Slightly improved cutscenes, by DavidW
toa:1:Tales of Anegh (Weidu)
toa:2:Remove Sounds
toa:20:AREA Balancing
toa:30:Dialog & Script Balancing
toa:40:Stores Balancing
toa:50:Item Balancing
DSotSC:0:Dark Side of the Sword Coast (DSotSC)
DSotSC:1:DSotSC Wizard spells
DSotSC:2:DSotSC Priest spells
DSotSC:3:More common encounters in vanilla areas
DSotSC:4:Distribute DSotSC items also in vanilla content
ntotsc:0:Northern Tales of the Sword Coast (NTotSC) for BGT-Weidu, BG:EE, and EET
ntotsc:1:Keelor the Dwarf
ntotsc:2:Llindellyn's Lucky Arrow
ntotsc:4:Pilar and Gheldehar
ntotsc:5:Svlast's Torment
ntotsc:7:Fighting Encounters
TGC1E:0:Normal edition
BonehillEET:0:Secret of BoneHill (EET)
TDDz:0:TDD - Core
TDDz:1:TDD - Trollford
TDDz:2:TDD - Eshpurta
TDDz:3:TDD - Purskal
TDDz:4:TDD - Riatavin
TDDz:5:TDD - Onset of the Darkest Day
SirinesCall:0:The Lure of the Sirine's Call
ac_quest:0:Ascalon's Questpack
thalan:0:Thalantyr - Item Upgrade
c#sb_silber:0:Adalon's Blood - Modification for BGII by Gandalf the white
TOD:0:Tower Of Deception Mod (Requires Throne Of Bhaal)
DC:0:Dungeon Crawl
backbrynnlaw:0:Back to Brynnlaw mod for Baldur's Gate II
sellswords:0:The Sellswords mod for Baldur's Gate II
reunion:0:The Reunion mod for Baldur's Gate II
TotDG:0:Yes, but don't patch the existing save games
Innershade:0:Yes, but don't patch the existing save games
WhiteQueen:0:Yes, but don't patch the existing save games
SouthernEdge:0:Yes, but don't patch the existing save games
ooze:0:Ooze's Lounge: a new area under Athkatlan Slums
ISNF:0:Colours of Infinity: I Shall Never Forget
Eilistraee:0:Yes, but don't patch the existing save games
fishingfortrouble:0:Core Files: Fishing for Trouble by Yovaneth
fishingfortrouble:1:Optional: Add portraits for 63 major NPCs in Fishing for Trouble
itemupgrade:10:Revised Version (new upgrades presented in the same style as existing upgrades)
itemupgrade:11:Revised Version (new upgrades presented in the same style as existing upgrades)
itemupgrade:12:Install supplemental Cespenar audio for Item Upgrade
ImoenRomance:0:Imoen NPC Romance Mod for BG2:SoA TOB (3.9.5 Version!)
ImoenRomance:1:Allow Multiple Romance's
alternatives:0:Alternatives
fadingpromises:0:Fading Promises
d0questpack:4:With Additional Random Encounters
d0questpack:6:Alternative Harper/Xzar Plot
d0questpack:7:Extended Reynald Sequence
d0questpack:8:Intrigue In The Copper Coronet
d0questpack:9:Rahul Kanakia's Potion Quest
d0questpack:10:Revised Hell Trials
d0questpack:12:IO2 Dialogue Enhancement Only
d0questpack:13:Saving Sanik In Brynnlaw
d0questpack:14:Burglary Of The Bookkeeper
d0questpack:15:New Fate For The Dryads' Acorns
d0questpack:16:The Tragedy Of Besamen
d0questpack:17:Further Slaver Involvement
d0questpack:18:Sending The Solamnic Knights Home
d0questpack:19:Nazariel The Lich
d0questpack:20:Reward Negotiation
d0questpack:21:Infernal Thievery
wheels:0:The Wheels of Prophecy
amber:0:Amber the NPC MOD
Fade:0:Fade: An NPC for Baldur's Gate II: SoA and ToB
aurenaseph:0:Auren Aseph for BG2:ToB
sarahtob:0:Sarah NPC Romance Mod for BG2:ToB
tyrisflare:0:Tyris Flare NPC
isra_bg2:0:Isra for BGII
chattyimoen:0:Chatty Imoen: Expanded Character Sounds
chattyimoen:1:Chatty Imoen: Add NPC Interactions
banterpack:0:Pocket Plane Banter Pack for BG2: Shadows of Amn
banterpack:2:Pocket Plane Banter Pack for BG2: Throne of Bhaal
iepbanters:0:Extended NPC-NPC Interaction SoA
iepbanters:2:Imoen "Retrospection" dialogue for BGII: ToB
imoenfriendship:0:Imoen Friendship
slandor:0:The Minotaur and Lilacor
crossmodbg2:0:Crossmod Banter Pack for Shadows of Amn
crossmodbg2:1:Crossmod Banter Pack for Throne of Bhaal
lucy:0:Lucy the Wyvern
deArnise:0:de'Arnise Romance for Baldur's Gate II
SkieCost:0:Skie: The Cost of One Girl's Soul - New quest for Baldur's Gate 2 EE
SkieCost:2:Skie: The Cost of One Girl's Soul - Add brand new SoD-oriented items to BG2
song_and_silence:1:Add new bardic store and thief items
shardsofice:0:The Price Of Friendship
shardsofice:1:Some of My Best Friends Are Slimes
shardsofice:2:You Could Restore the Summon Cow Spell, But Why?
ub:0:The Kidnapping of Boo by Cliffette
ub:1:The Suna Seni/Valygar Relationship
ub:2:Kalah and What He Was Promised
ub:4:Gorje Hilldark and the Extended Illithium Quest
ub:5:The Pai'Na/Spider's Bane Quest
ub:6:Restored Crooked Crane Inn
ub:7:Restored Encounters
ub:8:Artemis Entreri in Bodhi's Lair
ub:9:Corrected "Xzar's Creations"
ub:10:Restored Hell Minions, by SimDing0
ub:12:Item Restorations
ub:15:NPC Portrait Restorations
ub:17:Corrected Character Names and Biographies
ub:18:Restored Minor Dialogs
ub:20:Extended ToB Item Descriptions
ub:21:Throne of Bhaal Minor Restorations
hammers:0:Thrown Hammers
hammers:15:Thrown Spiritual Hammers
hammers:25:Normal throwing hammers
hammers:35:+1 throwing weapons
hammers:50:Additional magic items
spell_rev:0:Spell Revisions
spell_rev:10:Deva and Planetar Animations
spell_rev:20:Mirror Image Fix
spell_rev:30:Dispel Magic Fix
spell_rev:50:Remove Disabled Spells from Spell Selection Screens
spell_rev:55:Spell Deflection blocks AoE spells
spell_rev:60:Update Spellbooks of Joinable NPCs
MonasticOrders:0:Core Revisions
MonasticOrders:1:Expanded Races for Monks
MonasticOrders:2:Multiclassing for Monks
MonasticOrders:3:New Kits for Monks
MonasticOrders:4:Item Restriction Patch
rr:3:Proper racial adjustments for thieving skills
rr:7:Additional equipment for Thieves and Bards
rr:8:Upgradeable Equipment
rr:10:Retain default thievery potions and prevent their effects from stacking
rr:11:Chosen of Cyric encounter
rr:999:BG2-style icons for RR content
scales_of_balance:121:WPO - Weapon Category Collapse
SodBanter:0:SoD Banter Restoration
bgeespawn:101:BGEE Leveling Spawns Mod
PPE:0:Portraits Portraits Everywhere (PPE) - core component
PPE:150:Random
PPE:10:Isandir's CHARNAME Portraits
PPE:20:Replace Low Quality TOB & SOA Portraits
PPE:25:Edwin/Edwina
PPE:30:Ust Natha Drow NPCs
PPE:35:Vampire NPCs
EEUITweaks:1030:BillyYank's Multi-Portrait Mod
EEUITweaks:3030:lefreut's Customize All Characters
HiddenGameplayOptions:1:Selected options
HiddenGameplayOptions:10:Add in-game option "Enable Debug Mode"
HiddenGameplayOptions:11:Add in-game option "Enable UI Edit Mode"
HiddenGameplayOptions:12:Add in-game option "Show Strrefs"
HiddenGameplayOptions:13:Add in-game option "Hotkeys On Tooltips"
HiddenGameplayOptions:14:Add in-game option "Show trigger icons on tab"
HiddenGameplayOptions:16:Add in-game option "Limit druidic spells for Cleric/Ranger"
HiddenGameplayOptions:17:Add in-game option "3E Sneak Attack"
HiddenGameplayOptions:18:Add in-game option "Critical Hit Screen Shake"
HiddenGameplayOptions:19:Add in-game option "Show extra combat info"
HiddenGameplayOptions:20:Add in-game option "Show Game Date and Time on Pause"
HiddenGameplayOptions:22:Add in-game option "Reverse Mouse Wheel Zoom"
HiddenGameplayOptions:23:Add in-game option "Pause Game on Map Screen"
HiddenGameplayOptions:24:Add in-game option "Enable Fog"
HiddenGameplayOptions:25:Add in-game option "Disable Movies"
HiddenGameplayOptions:27:Add in-game option "XP Bonus in Nightmare Mode"
HiddenGameplayOptions:28:Add in-game option "Trigger Bored Sounds"
HiddenGameplayOptions:29:Add in-game option "Frame Rate" (experimental)
HiddenGameplayOptions:30:Add in-game option "Action Feedback"
HiddenGameplayOptions:32:Add in-game option "Show Area of Effect Range"
EET_Tweaks:1001:BG2
EET_Tweaks:1031:BG2
EET_Tweaks:1041:BG2
EET_Tweaks:2002:Disabled
EET_Tweaks:2041:BG2 values
EET_Tweaks:3000:Disable hostile reaction after charm
EET_Tweaks:3022:Disabled
EET_Tweaks:4040:Import party items to SoA
EET_Tweaks:4050:Books/Scrolls categorization
EET_Tweaks:4060:Wand Case
EET_Tweaks:4070:Key Ring
EET_end:0:Standard installation
stratagems:1500:Include arcane spells from Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition
stratagems:1510:Include divine spells from Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition
stratagems:4250:Make spell sequencers and contingencies into innate abilities
stratagems:5000:Ease-of-use party AI
stratagems:5900:Initialise AI components (required for all tactical and AI components)
stratagems:6000:Smarter general AI
stratagems:6010:Better calls for help
stratagems:6030:Smarter Mages
stratagems:6040:Smarter Priests
stratagems:6100:Potions for NPCs
stratagems:6200:Improved Spiders
stratagems:6300:Smarter sirines and dryads
stratagems:6310:Slightly smarter carrion crawlers
stratagems:6320:Smarter basilisks
stratagems:6500:Improved golems
stratagems:6510:Improved fiends and celestials
stratagems:6520:Smarter genies
stratagems:6540:Smarter dragons
stratagems:6550:Smarter beholders
stratagems:6560:Smarter mind flayers
stratagems:6570:Smarter githyanki
stratagems:6580:Improved Vampires
stratagems:6590:Smarter Throne of Bhaal final villain
stratagems:6800:Smarter Illasera
stratagems:6810:Smarter Gromnir
stratagems:6820:Smarter Yaga-Shura
stratagems:6830:Smarter Abazigal
stratagems:6840:Ascension versions of Irenicus and Sendai use SCS abilities and AI
stratagems:6850:Ascension demons use SCS abilities and AI
stratagems:7000:Improved doppelgangers
stratagems:7010:Tougher Black Talons and Iron Throne guards
stratagems:7020:Improved deployment for parties of assassins
stratagems:7030:Improved kobolds
stratagems:7040:Relocated bounty hunters
stratagems:7050:Improved Ulcaster
stratagems:7060:Improved Balduran's Isle
stratagems:7070:Improved Durlag's Tower
stratagems:7080:Improved Demon Cultists
stratagems:7090:Improved Cloakwood Druids
stratagems:7100:Improved Bassilus
stratagems:7110:Improved Drasus party
stratagems:7130:Improved Red Wizards
stratagems:7140:Improved Undercity assassins
stratagems:7200:Tougher chapter-two end battle
stratagems:7210:Tougher chapter-three end battle
stratagems:7220:Tougher chapter-four end battle
stratagems:7230:Tougher chapter-five end battle
stratagems:7250:Improved final battle
stratagems:7900:Improved minor encounters
stratagems:8000:Make the starting dungeon slightly harder
stratagems:8010:Improved Shade Lord
stratagems:8040:Tie difficulty of level-dependent monster groupings to the difficulty slider
stratagems:8050:Improved Random Encounters
stratagems:8060:Improved de'Arnise Keep ("Tactics Remix")
stratagems:8070:Improved Unseeing Eye
stratagems:8080:Improved Bodhi
stratagems:8085:Ascension version of Bodhi uses Improved-Bodhi abilities
stratagems:8100:Improved battle with Irenicus in Spellhold
stratagems:8110:Improved Sahuagin
stratagems:8120:Improved Beholder hive
stratagems:8130:Rebalanced troll regeneration
stratagems:8140:Improved Drow
stratagems:8150:Improved Watcher's Keep
stratagems:8160:Improved Fire Giant temple
stratagems:8170:Improved Sendai's Enclave
stratagems:8180:Improved Abazigal's Lair
stratagems:8190:Improved Minor Encounters
atweaks:100:Restore innate infravision to Half-Orc characters
atweaks:101:Prevent skeletal and incorporeal undead from being affected by Illithids' Devour Brain attack
atweaks:110:Magical arrows and bolts deal bonus damage equal to their enchantment level
atweaks:117:Scrolls can only be scribed at inns and strongholds
atweaks:120:Restore innate disease immunity to Paladins
atweaks:125:Rangers' Animal Empathy improves with experience
atweaks:130:Additional racial traits for Dwarves
atweaks:140:Additional racial traits for Gnomes
atweaks:160:PnP Undead
atweaks:180:PnP Mephits
atweaks:185:PnP Fey creatures
atweaks:186:Revised Call Woodland Beings spell
atweaks:201:Instant casting for warrior innates
atweaks:202:Enhance the Bhaalpowers and standardize their casting time
atweaks:203:Make druidic shapeshifting uninterruptable
atweaks:210:Restore the Dispel Magic vulnerability to Nishruu and Hakeashars
atweaks:212:Make alignment detection spells more accurate
atweaks:213:Expanded saving throw bonus tables for Dwarves, Gnomes and Halflings
atweaks:270:Unbiased quest rewards
atweaks:220:Simple Thief script
atweaks:239:Simple Cleric/Paladin script
atweaks:301:Change the appearance of Valygar's armor
atweaks:310:Distinctive creature coloring
atweaks:315:Distinctive creature soundsets
atweaks:500:Use the recommended storage capacity value (999)
atweaks:510:Expanded temple services
atweaks:999:BG2-style icons for aTweaks content
cdtweaks:20:Change Imoen's Avatar to Mage
cdtweaks:30:Change Nalia's Avatar to Thief
cdtweaks:40:Change Viconia's Skin Color to Dark Blue
cdtweaks:50:Avatar Morphing Script
cdtweaks:60:Weapon Animation Tweaks
cdtweaks:90:Disable Portrait Icons Added by Equipped Items
cdtweaks:110:Icon Improvements
cdtweaks:130:Force All Dialogue to Pause Game
cdtweaks:140:Fix Boo's Squeak
cdtweaks:182:Unique icons and names
cdtweaks:1010:More Interjections
cdtweaks:1020:Alter HP Triggers for NPC Wounded Dialogues
cdtweaks:1070:Improved Multi-Player Kick-out Dialogues
cdtweaks:1080:Add Bags of Holding
cdtweaks:1090:Exotic Item Pack
cdtweaks:1120:Stores Sell Higher Stacks of Items
cdtweaks:1160:No Restrictions (Baldurdash)
cdtweaks:1340:Make the Planar Sphere Stronghold Available to All Classes
cdtweaks:1341:Make the de'Arnise Keep Stronghold Available to All Classes
cdtweaks:1342:Make the Temple Strongholds Available to All Classes
cdtweaks:1345:Make the Noble Order of the Radiant Heart Stronghold Available to All Classes
cdtweaks:1346:Make the Druid Grove Stronghold Available to All Classes
cdtweaks:1347:Make the Imnesvale Cabin Stronghold Available to All Classes
cdtweaks:1180:Female Edwina
cdtweaks:1220:Allow Cromwell to Upgrade Watcher's Keep Items
cdtweaks:1225:Instant forging (original BG2 default)
cdtweaks:1230:Allow Cespenar to Use Cromwell Recipes
cdtweaks:1330:NPCs Cannot Use Doors
cdtweaks:2020:Two-Handed Bastard Swords
cdtweaks:2030:Two-Handed Katanas
cdtweaks:2035:Two-Handed Axes
cdtweaks:2040:Universal Clubs
cdtweaks:2060:Weapon Styles for All
cdtweaks:2151:No Restrictions
cdtweaks:2170:Cast Spells from Scrolls (and Other Items) at Character Level
cdtweaks:2271:PnP Table
cdtweaks:2281:PnP Table
cdtweaks:2294:Use Cleric Level Progression Changes With PnP Druid/Cleric Spell Table
cdtweaks:2320:Trap Cap Removal (Ardanis/GeN1e)
cdtweaks:2339:Remove Summoning Cap for Regular Summons
cdtweaks:2340:Remove Summoning Cap for Celestials (Ardanis/GeN1e)
cdtweaks:2357:Install options one and two (everyone can multiclass anything)
cdtweaks:2360:Remove Racial Restrictions for Single Classes
cdtweaks:2371:Allow non-humans to dual-class
cdtweaks:2380:Remove Racial Restrictions for Kits
cdtweaks:2390:Paladins Use Icewind Dale-Heart of Winter Spell Tables (grogerson)
cdtweaks:2400:Rangers Use Icewind Dale-Heart of Winter Spell Tables (grogerson)
cdtweaks:2410:Druids Use 3E Alignment Restrictions
cdtweaks:2420:Loosen Equipment Restrictions for Cleric Multi-Classes
cdtweaks:2430:Loosen Equipment Restrictions for Druid Multi-Classes
cdtweaks:2440:Everyone Gets Bonus APR from Specialization
cdtweaks:2500:Exceptional Strength Weight Limit Changes
cdtweaks:2520:Allow Mages to Use Bucklers and Thieves to Use Small Shields (Angel)
cdtweaks:2530:Lightning Bolts Don't Bounce (Angel)
cdtweaks:3000:Maximum
cdtweaks:3008:Allow HP Rolls Through Level 20 (Angel)
cdtweaks:3010:For All Creatures in Game
cdtweaks:3031:100% Learn Spells and No Maximum Cap
cdtweaks:3050:Remove fatigue from restoration spells
cdtweaks:3060:Remove "You Must Gather Your Party..." Sound (Weimer)
cdtweaks:3080:Unlimited Ammo Stacking
cdtweaks:3090:Unlimited Gem and Jewelry Stacking
cdtweaks:3100:Unlimited Potion Stacking
cdtweaks:3110:Unlimited Scroll Stacking
cdtweaks:3121:NPCs Can Be Angry About Reputation but Never Leave (Salk)
cdtweaks:3123:NPCs Don't Fight
cdtweaks:3125:Neutral Characters Make Happy Comments at Mid-Range Reputation
cdtweaks:3170:No Drow Avatars On Party In Underdark
cdtweaks:3200:Sellable Items (Icelus)
cdtweaks:3205:Stores Purchase All Item Types
cdtweaks:3230:Taerom Makes Additional Ankheg Armor (Icendoan/grogerson)
cdtweaks:3280:Give Every Class/Kit Four Weapon Slots
cdtweaks:3293:Use scheme: 000000000-(Protagonist) Save-Name
cdtweaks:3300:Death Cam
cdtweaks:3310:Start New Games with Party AI Turned Off
cdtweaks:3320:No Depreciation in Stores
cdtweaks:3330:Make party members less likely to die irreversibly
cdtweaks:4025:Allow NPC pairs to separate
cdtweaks:4031:Use BG2 Values
cdtweaks:4041:Use BG2 Values
cdtweaks:4050:Change Jaheira to Neutral Good
cdtweaks:4061:Use BG2 Values
cdtweaks:4071:Use BG2 Values
cdtweaks:4090:Make Montaron an Assassin (Andyr)
cdtweaks:4100:Change Korgan to Neutral Evil
cdtweaks:4130:Make Xan a Generalist Mage (Mike1072)
cdtweaks:4150:Move Boo into Minsc's pack
cdtweaks:4160:Allow Yeslick to use axes
cdtweaks:4170:Ensure Shar-Teel doesn't die in the original challenge
cdtweaks:4140:Don't Auto-Assign Advanced AI Scripting to Party

Edited by Lightbringer

FYI, I just found two bugs in Might & Guile's feats.  Not game-ending, but can be problematic if you roll a fighter or thief, choose some feats, and then dual-class to priest.  It is affecting my current fighter->light mystic... luckily, choosing FnP's option to cast spells spontaneously renders the bug inert! 

Just in case that's a character you've been considering...

2 hours ago, subtledoctor said:

FYI, I just found two bugs in Might & Guile's feats.  Not game-ending, but can be problematic if you roll a fighter or thief, choose some feats, and then dual-class to priest.  It is affecting my current fighter->light mystic... luckily, choosing FnP's option to cast spells spontaneously renders the bug inert! 

Just in case that's a character you've been considering...

Thanks, Doc. I've been recently distracted by SoD translation (organizing a team, setting up tasks etc.), so my EET run will probably need to wait another week or two. So, I'll definitely update MnG if you managed to release new version till then.