Cahir's EET Epic Run Mod Order help request

I get errors from rr:7:Additional equipment for Thieves and Bards due to misc75.itm and MISC2P.itm having no effects altered. I suspect these are fine because:

Misc75.itm is the Dagger of Venoms which had issues but is fixed in EE and should be non-cumulative in RR now.

Misc2p.itm is Greagan's Harp which had incorrect usability but is fixed in EE and RR tries to fix again.

Are yours the same?

I get errors from rr:7:Additional equipment for Thieves and Bards due to misc75.itm and MISC2P.itm having no effects altered. I suspect these are fine because:

Misc75.itm is the Dagger of Venoms which had issues but is fixed in EE and should be non-cumulative in RR now.

Misc2p.itm is Greagan's Harp which had incorrect usability but is fixed in EE and RR tries to fix again.

Are yours the same?

Also, all my issues with Wheels of Prophecy and ARP involve EEex. As soon as I remove it, they both install fine with anything.

For Tome & Blood, see here.

18 minutes ago, 4udr4n said:

Are yours the same?

Also, all my issues with Wheels of Prophecy and ARP involve EEex. As soon as I remove it, they both install fine with anything.

I think I've had the same issue with RR. ARP installed mostly OK, just one component failed to install.

2 hours ago, 4udr4n said:

Are yours the same?

@4udr4n have you tried to move Wheels and this one ARP component move up before EEex? I really don't want to remove ARP, Wheels or EEex :(

57 minutes ago, Cahir said:

have you tried to move Wheels and this one ARP component move up before EEex?

Not yet. What are you trying to get from EEex, the only thing I want that it enables is Bubb's Spell Menu Extended, which I can live without for the grief EEex currently causes me. Otherwise stable install lists mysteriously fail when it is installed.

4 minutes ago, 4udr4n said:

Not yet. What are you trying to get from EEex, the only thing I want that it enables is Bubb's Spell Menu Extended, which I can live without for the grief EEex currently causes me. Otherwise stable install lists mysteriously fail when it is installed.

I really would like to try Bubb's Spell Menu. Also I think Epic Thieving requires EEex. If I need to choose I'll choose WoP and ARP, but maybe there is a solution how to fix it. 

3 minutes ago, 4udr4n said:

Yeah, I've been lazy and not yet reported issues to any of the involved mods. Be better than me and present them your logs!

I intent to do that, I know how valuable to modders is players feedback! And I'm really determint to preserve as much of my initial list as possible. 

Hookay, things are getting in good direction. Let's summarize current situation:

Tome & Blood -> this is actually the main showstopper now. I can't live with this mod, it's essential for planning my sorcerer build. Knot sure if it's install order issue or actual bug. Nevertheless, I have reported my install error in TnB thread. @subtledoctor if you could look into it and help me out I'll be grateful (again).

SoD to BG2EE Item Upgrade -> cannot install due to install error. @Daeros_Trollkiller I have reported the issue at Beamdog forums. I see you're about to release the next version, so if you could check in and squeeze the fix for my issue to, it would be delightful.

Item Revisions Revised -> had an install error with Store Revisions. Reported to @Bartimaeus in IRR topic. If it's install order issue, please lete know. I really like this component. 

Tweaks Anthology -> had an install error with one of the components (reported in Tweaks Anthology thread). If there is no fix on the horizon, I'll skip this component, it's by any means no crucial.

Almateria's Restoration Project -> had an install with error message with Restored Random Encounters. Not sure if it's harmless or not, but there is a good chance that I'll skip this component too, just to be sure it won't screw anything up in the game. I reported it back at SHS, but @Almateria seems not modding anymore, so it may be not fixed at all.

Made in Heaven Item Pack -> I had an install error, which *I think* master (not tested) version from Github should fix (at least I see commit that I think would fix my install error). I normally use only release versions, but int this case I'll probably make an exception, unless you're planning to release v4 soon, @Angel

Wheels of Prophecy -> there was a compatibility issue between WoP/SCS and EEex, which, thanks to @Bubb's quick fix should be remedied with EEex v0.85.

Sword Coast Stratagems -> the same issue as with WoP. On top of that it seems v32.8 needs to be installed after EET_end component, so I moved it down below. Also following @Ulb's own PI order list and @Lightbringer's experience, I have also moved aTweaks.

Foundling -> I had an install with warnings message related to EET transition, but I've been using v4.3. @Lava suggested that v.4.4 might fix the issue.

Enable Dual-classing to kit -> Had an install error. Reported back to @kjeron on Beamdog forums, and he delivered a quick fix. Newest version should fix my issue.

Faiths & Powers -> had the same install with warning messages as @4udr4n. But apparently these are harmless, so I should be good to go.

Might & Guile -> had install with warning message (same as reported by @4udr4n in MnG thread). Should be harmless too.

Trial of the Luremaster -> had an install with warnings message, but @argent77 assured me it's harmless.

Rogue Rebalancing -> had couple of install with warning messages, but @4udr4n dug up a topic where there was an indication both should be harmless.

Reveal Hidden Options -> this was actually my screw up. Check all specific options for installation without checking the main component. Switching to Install all options, should fix the issue.

So. that would be all of my issues I thing. The real showstopper here is TnB. And I hope new Sod to BG2EE Item Upgrade version will fix my install error to. Other than that I think I'm set. Will see how the final test goes.

Edited by Cahir

Sounds great! I just wish I had known about the SoD to BG2 item upgrade mod. I'm a sucker for that kind of thing. I was going to suggest Skie: Cost of One Girl's Soul, but I saw you already had it. I just finished it and was quite pleased. The bonus item merchant from it is quite nice -- similar to the Joluv and Dierdre bonus merchants.

I also just completed everything in Southern Edge and had a lot of fun. Well worth it, especially if you've gone through BG1 -- a few awesome shout outs.