darklordspal

Guest Kenneth Benton

Guest darklordspal
5 minutes ago, Guest Kenneth Benton said:

V 9.0 Won't Pass Anti-Virus

I downloaded V9 along with IWDEE NPC a few weeks ago and they both showed an infection of "Trojan 32" and wouldn't pass my Webroot anti-virus.  Since then IWDEE NPC updated and now goes through and installs but Tweaks Anthology V 9 will not. I looked for V 8 but couldn't find it.  I don't want to turn offf my anti-virus.  That is one reason I haven't tried EET yet.  Is there any way to find V 8 or is there some other recourse to this dilemma?

Guest darklordspal

Ok. I found version 8 on github. I'll see if it passes Webroot.

Edit: V8 installed fine. My computer won't let me install any file with the title for V9 from now on because of the infection, but V8 will work well enough.  But you might want to scrub your your Github postings.

Guest darklordspal

Hope so.  Although Windows won't let me install V9 now because of infection history, I liked some of the upgrades of V9 I will have to reformat my computer or buy a new one to use it.  (sigh).

Guest darklordspal

So it can be, it seems.  But having suffered through crashed OS from as far back as my first dial-up connection infection in 1995 (i'm 62 ) and having my wife's card and accounts hacked back in the days gone by, I will not turn it off for whatever reason.  Fingers crossed that doesn't happen again before I die in the not too distant future. I played D & D V2 when it first came out (still got the old V1 and V2 books, manuals, and modules) and had to drop it because of work and family.  Just found and picked up BG seies just a few years ago and have rediscovered the fun I used to have in college.  And the mods always help me look forward to a new run everytime.