4udr4n's EET PI Multi-Install

4udr4n

31 minutes ago, 4udr4n said:

This appears to be something to do with the chapter start cutscenes in BGEE, I got a crash after G's death as well.

I'd say this could be another crashing case with EEex. Calling @Bubb. Could you attach crash dump files?

On 4/27/2020 at 11:52 PM, 4udr4n said:

Hide contents

mih_eq:0:Enhanced Candlekeep Catacombsmih_eq:1:Enhanced Mutamin's Garden
mih_eq:2:Enhanced Ramazith's Tower
mih_eq:3:Enhanced Thieves' Maze & Undercity
mih_eq:4:Enhanced Ulcaster Ruins
mih_eq:5:Enhanced Xvart Village
mih_eq:6:Enhanced Zombie Farm
mih_eq:7:A Real Spider Plague
mih_eq:8:Cloakwood Assassins
mih_eq:9:The Surgeon's Plight
mih_eq:10:Enhanced Minor BG1 Quests
mih_eq:11:Enhanced Durlag's Tower
mih_eq:12:Enhanced Korlasz' Tomb
mih_eq:13:Enhanced Ancient Tomb
mih_eq:14:Enhanced Firkraag's Lair
mih_eq:15:Enhanced Lower Reaches
mih_eq:16:Enhanced Shadow Temple
mih_eq:17:Enhanced Slum Sewers
mih_eq:18:Enhanced Trademeet Tomb
mih_eq:19:Enhanced Forest of Mir
mih_eq:20:Enhanced Saradush Prison
mih_eq:21:Enhanced Watcher's Keep
mih_eq:22:Enhanced Ankhegs
mih_eq:23:Enhanced Basilisks
mih_eq:24:Enhanced Dread Wolves
mih_eq:25:Enhanced Mustard Jellies
mih_eq:26:Enhanced Winter Wolves
mih_eq:27:Enhanced Wraith Spiders

Really?  I suppose I should be flattered to see people using my handiwork.  I never expected so much interest.  Oh well, hope it works well for you!

Edited by Angel
8 minutes ago, Angel said:

Really?  I suppose I should be flattered to see people using my handiwork.  I never expected so much interest.  Oh well, hope it works well for you!

You're being too modest, @Angel. The only reason I decided to not include your mods in my install list is that these are untested on EET platform and in conjunction with other mods treading into the same teritorry (like Spell and Item Revisions). It was a hard choice to drop them. 

47 minutes ago, Angel said:

Looked interesting and being quest content I figure it can't do much damage!

@Cahir Sadly not, still workign through, but ~70% of the time, the game just hangs after any of the classic voicover videos liek the prologue. I thought it was class linked, but it now seems not to be.

Everything works well so far as long as it gets past that point, but then you face another 70% chance next time you hit one (like after G's death). The amount of reloading required to pass them make the game unplayable.

Also, @subtledoctor I'm getting up to 3 add proficiency point innates every time I create a new level 1 character. I have SoB WPO, wondered if this is normal.

@4udr4n were you able to instal jimfix:400:Prevent silent prebuffs ? In my installation it was skipped, even if I put it after SCS.

I'll test if I also experience those hangings in game whe I get the chance. But if I have to guess, I'd say this still might be EEex. It's still in alpha, and @Bubb wrote there might be occasional crashes or freezes still.