4udr4n's EET PI Multi-Install

4udr4n

1 hour ago, 4udr4n said:

@subtledoctor I'm about to give you a long list of questions and potential bug/missing content from various kits and abilites. Do you want it all here in one list, as github issues, PMs or in your various mod threads? What is most convenient?

Here or in mod threads, whichever is easier/more comfortable for you

11 hours ago, subtledoctor said:

Maybe nothing. With BG making ~80-85 seem like a normal stat total, the average stat score or that total is about 13-14. So I generally start giving bonuses at 14-15. 

It looks a lot like the only differences between Con 7 and 14 are intoxication and fatigue related.

It would be interesting to perhaps include poison and disease resistance or faster healing on rest (but not real regen) as part of the con bonuses.

Maybe tie it to resistance to chunking somehow?

Big list of issues and questions round 1 (Character creation):

1. @lefreut, I have leUI (SoD) installed, but my EEUITweaks Hidden Options/Mod options page shows in the BG2 UI. Is this expected?
  2. @subtledoctor
    • Cleric & Paladin kits are all "Priest/Cleric/Zealot/Champion of..." with the full titles like "Hand of Torm" only in the kit description, however the Cleric multiclass kits are all "Fighter/Hand of Torm". Can I recommend that the latter looks much nicer and is clearly possible as you have things like the Loresinger Cleric kit named correctly.
    • I may have mentioned before that the Agent's kit description references the Herald in its Mind Blank Aura ability.
    • The Cleric/Mage named cleric kits appear twice. Abjurist of Mystra and Monitor of Azuth are only there once so this is the standard Cleric kits (Beshaba to Umberlee).
    • The Druid/Thief kit description is just a copy/paste of the Forest Druid one, no mention of thief. Note the Shaman/Thief one does mention thieving.
    • Priest of Mask's kit description says it is a Nightrunner, can the kit title also say this?
    • Doom Mistress of Beshaba's Kit descriptions says " DOOMmistress" which looks odd.
    • Ranger/Shaman kit description does not have RANGER capitalised and looks generally incomplete.
    • Champion of the Red Knight is missing an actual description, it only has abilities and (2?) restriction sections.
    • Zealot of Elistraee has no textual kit description.
    • Zealot of Mystra has no textual kit description.
    • Hammer of Moradin has no textual kit description.
    • Hoodwinker of Baravar has no textual kit description.
    • The standard Bard is available as both a class and as a Mage/Thief kit. Is this expected?
    • Fighter/Druid is available as both a standard multiclass and a Fighter/Cleric kit option. Why is this and are they different? Obviously the Druid kits are only in the full multiclass but this is confusing.
    • Elves, Half-Orcs, Dwarves, Halflings and Gnomes cannot choose Druid or Fighter/Druid kits. Is this intentional?
    • Gnomes cannot be Swashbucklers, this seems to be an error with your revised Swashbuckler as they can be in vanilla and you have allowed them to be Scouts.
    • There is no Paladin Truesword of Arvoreen kit or Fighter/Truesword of Arvoreen kit for Mazzy! I found the Ranger/Cleric Defender of Arvoreen. What's the rationale? Mazzy calls herself a paladin!
  3. @Ulb Storm Caller Shaman is not available to Half-Elves, but does not say so in restrictions. Is this expected?
  4. @aVENGER_(RR) Wizard Slayer Rebalancing does not show a revised kit description in character selection.

@aVENGER_(RR) Half-Elves lack their +5% detect illusions from rr:3:Proper racial adjustments for thieving skills on the race selection pages.

Half-Orcs lack their find traps and detect illusions modifiers, though I wonder if this might be due to atweaks:100:Restore innate infravision to Half-Orc characters overwriting it to restore infravision?

I can't see anything in my list that would overwrite Half-Elves though.

1 hour ago, 4udr4n said:

Big list of issues and questions round 1 (Character creation):

1. @lefreut, I have leUI (SoD) installed, but my EEUITweaks Hidden Options/Mod options page shows in the BG2 UI. Is this expected?
  2. @subtledoctor
    • Cleric & Paladin kits are all "Priest/Cleric/Zealot/Champion of..." with the full titles like "Hand of Torm" only in the kit description, however the Cleric multiclass kits are all "Fighter/Hand of Torm". Can I recommend that the latter looks much nicer and is clearly possible as you have things like the Loresinger Cleric kit named correctly.
    • I may have mentioned before that the Agent's kit description references the Herald in its Mind Blank Aura ability.
    • The Cleric/Mage named cleric kits appear twice. Abjurist of Mystra and Monitor of Azuth are only there once so this is the standard Cleric kits (Beshaba to Umberlee).
    • The Druid/Thief kit description is just a copy/paste of the Forest Druid one, no mention of thief. Note the Shaman/Thief one does mention thieving.
    • Priest of Mask's kit description says it is a Nightrunner, can the kit title also say this?
    • Doom Mistress of Beshaba's Kit descriptions says " DOOMmistress" which looks odd.
    • Ranger/Shaman kit description does not have RANGER capitalised and looks generally incomplete.
    • Champion of the Red Knight is missing an actual description, it only has abilities and (2?) restriction sections.
    • Zealot of Elistraee has no textual kit description.
    • Zealot of Mystra has no textual kit description.
    • Hammer of Moradin has no textual kit description.
    • Hoodwinker of Baravar has no textual kit description.
    • The standard Bard is available as both a class and as a Mage/Thief kit. Is this expected?
    • Fighter/Druid is available as both a standard multiclass and a Fighter/Cleric kit option. Why is this and are they different? Obviously the Druid kits are only in the full multiclass but this is confusing.
    • Elves, Half-Orcs, Dwarves, Halflings and Gnomes cannot choose Druid or Fighter/Druid kits. Is this intentional?
    • Gnomes cannot be Swashbucklers, this seems to be an error with your revised Swashbuckler as they can be in vanilla and you have allowed them to be Scouts.
    • There is no Paladin Truesword of Arvoreen kit or Fighter/Truesword of Arvoreen kit for Mazzy! I found the Ranger/Cleric Defender of Arvoreen. What's the rationale? Mazzy calls herself a paladin!
  3. @Ulb Storm Caller Shaman is not available to Half-Elves, but does not say so in restrictions. Is this expected?
  4. @aVENGER_(RR) Wizard Slayer Rebalancing does not show a revised kit description in character selection.

I'd tag also @Grammarsalad for F&P stuff, because I believe kit descriptions are his part. Also I'd tag @CamDawg for Divine Remix and @Wisp for Wizard Slayer Rebalancing and Rogue Rebalancing, since Avenger is long retired and Wisp has taken care with his mods.

Edited by Cahir
11 minutes ago, Cahir said:

I'd tag also @Grammarsalad for F&P stuff, because I believe kit descriptions are his part. Also I'd tag @CamDawg for Divine Remix and @Wisp for Wizard Slayer Rebalancing and Rogue Rebalancing, since Avenger is long retired and Wisp has taken care with his mods.

Thanks!

Can you confirm that you have the same results for any of the mods you have also installed?

I don't have Divine Remix anymore, so @CamDawg can stand down! That said, any input is welcome.

Edited by 4udr4n
2 minutes ago, 4udr4n said:

Thanks!

Can you confirm that you have the same results for any of the mods you have also installed?

I don't have Divine Remix anymore, so @CamDawg can stand down! That said, any input is welcome.

Sorry I've confused Monk Remix with DR stuff.

I did not try it out in game yet. I'm currently in the middle of adjusting item descriptions from my listed mods to be more in line with vanilla EE style. Then I'll conduct next test install, adding Awesome Soundsets, changing a bit ARP order (put it before UB) to see if this fixes ARP's Restored Random Encounters warning, updating LeUI and EEUI, and to test new shiny features of Project Infinity. So, it's still some time before I actually start to play and test stuff live.

Just now, 4udr4n said:

I have ARP before UB and have had no issues.

Yep, so that's might be it. ARP readme only states to put ARP before Questpack, nothing to say about UB. And I've put ARP after UB and before Questpack. Good to know it would probably fix my issue, then :)

Issues Part 2 - early game:

1. @Grammarsalad & @subtledoctor
    • My Bladesinger has no blur aura.
      • Got 5 proficiency points in character creation, max 1 per category, then got 4 more on game start including 1 yellow one that could be a 2nd point for the same proficinecy (INT 19). This seems a lot.
      • Chose 4 L1 spells (charm person, sleep, chromatic orb, mage armour, all memorised once) at character creation, but only 2 (orb and charm) were memorised and those 2 are the only ones available available when I use the bardic spellcasting ability. All 4 are known.
      • Innate Find Familar works fine initially, icons are there etc. I chose a Pseudo Dragon, it had the correct abilities, but when put in my pack and later released it, it had swapped Glitterdust for Nauseating Stench. I can't replicate this now, so I assume it isn't just the catch and release that does it, maybe it takes time?
    • I am confused by the SoB proficiency allocation.
      • Montaron (INT 12) gets a free green weapon proficiency.
      • Xzar, Safana, Neera and Imoen (all INT 17), Eldoth (INT 13) and Tiax (INT 10) do not get any proficiencies.
      • Kagain (INT 15) gets 2 yellow proficiencies.
    • Tiax is a "Thief/the Sworn of Cyric". I think "the" should be removed or at least capitalised.
    • Montaron would be an excellet Thug, maybe add an option to MnG to make him one?
    • Eldoth is a basic Mage/Thief with no spells. This looks like an odd interaction between @smeagolheart's S9BGEENPCTweaks:43:Make Eldoth a Jester and might_and_guile:210:Bard Overhaul: Multiclass Bards.
  2. Imoen is not an Adventurer. @Idobek I assume NPC Kitpack only changes BG2 Imoen, am I right? That being the case, should I expect Minsc and Edwin to also only get their kits in BG2?

@4udr4n

I'm not entirely sure about the race restriction.. I could have sworn Shamans were originally only available to humans and half-orcs and I accounted only for those races.

Either I missed half-elves or they were added later?

14 minutes ago, Ulb said:

I could have sworn Shamans were originally only available to humans and half-orcs and I accounted only for those races.

Maybe, Shaman is definitely available to Half-Elves in my unmodded BGEE install now.