Two handed bastard swords and katanas

Looking various game items with SK I discovered curios thing regarding these two weapon categories. Many of them ( mostly upgraded versions but not exclusively ) have their original and 2 handed version but not 1 handed version converted from 2h. Examples are Purifier +5, Foebane +5, Hindo's Doom +4, Dak'kon's Zerth blade. Hindo's Doom +3 for example have all 3 versions. Not sure is this oversight, Tutu thing ( since most of these weapons I won't see in my game ) or deliberate design by authors. 

It depends on whether the original item requires identification. The components only need to make a copy of the original one-handed item if it has a non-zero lore score--otherwise every time you switched back to the one-handed weapon you'd have to identify it again.

Just couple of minor things to report. Barbarian broad sword which is bastard sword from Stone of Askavar mod ( SOAITM8) is not incorporated by this component. Also maybe it would be of some interest couple of problems I experienced with  first option, Rebalanced Weapon Proficiencies from Alter Weapon Proficiency System component which I used before and Weapon changes component from Item revision mod which I use now ( they both do essentially some very similar things). Both for some reason convert some mod scimitars into short swords and refuse to convert some Ninjatos to new category. Anthology tweaks and Item revisions are installed after all mods that add items of course. 

Edited by Greenhorn

Using BGEE from GoG v2.6.6.0
I do not have a button under the backpack to switch the weapon from one handed to two handed. It's not on my bar or on the left and not on my weapons bar. I tried this with a clean install and only the 2 handed bastard sword component. Still no switch capability. Tried moving the mouse over every conceivable spot on my screen to see if it was invisible. Still can't find it. What am I supposed to be looking for to switch from 1 to 2 handed and back?

Log is short, here it Is. Attached is the actual log. Text contents below.

// Log of Currently Installed WeiDU Mods
// The top of the file is the 'oldest' mod
// ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // [Subcomponent Name -> ] Component Name [ : Version]
~DLCMERGER/DLCMERGER.TP2~ #0 #1 // Merge DLC into game -> Merge "Siege of Dragonspear" DLC: 1.3
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2020 // Two-Handed Bastard Swords: v9

WeiDU.log

On 5/7/2020 at 2:32 PM, Greenhorn said:

Just couple of minor things to report. Barbarian broad sword which is bastard sword from Stone of Askavar mod ( SOAITM8) is not incorporated by this component. Also maybe it would be of some interest couple of problems I experienced with  first option, Rebalanced Weapon Proficiencies from Alter Weapon Proficiency System component which I used before and Weapon changes component from Item revision mod which I use now ( they both do essentially some very similar things). Both for some reason convert some mod scimitars into short swords and refuse to convert some Ninjatos to new category. Anthology tweaks and Item revisions are installed after all mods that add items of course. 

For these components, weapon type is generally determined by checking the weapon proficiency at 0x31 and (if it's a shared proficiency) the weapon animation at 0x22. So a 'bastard sword' is anything that uses proficiency 89 on BG2/EEs. In the case of scimitars, ninja-to, and wakizashis (which all use prof 95), it goes to the animation: s1 (long sword) are ninja-tos, ss (short sword) are wakizashis, and anything else is a scimitar. So if something else is messing with the profs or animations, items are going to be mis-detected.

1 hour ago, CamDawg said:

For these components, weapon type is generally determined by checking the weapon proficiency at 0x31 and (if it's a shared proficiency) the weapon animation at 0x22. So a 'bastard sword' is anything that uses proficiency 89 on BG2/EEs. In the case of scimitars, ninja-to, and wakizashis (which all use prof 95), it goes to the animation: s1 (long sword) are ninja-tos, ss (short sword) are wakizashis, and anything else is a scimitar. So if something else is messing with the profs or animations, items are going to be mis-detected.

Yeah, you are right, although it was sometime ago I still remember that those scimitars ( from DSotSC and Dark horizons on TUTU ) mostly used long sword animations. I corrected it with NI