[Split from Ascension mod compatibility]

Guest Longer road

Guest Longer road

For longer road, please, do not use the version by roxanne to do experiments. Use the official one on shs forum. 

For ascension. If you actuallt suggest to install it later than imoen romance, wouldnt it be a good idea to block the imoen component from gettng installed?

1 hour ago, Guest Longer road said:

For longer road, please, do not use the version by roxanne to do experiments. Use the official one on shs forum. 

For ascension. If you actuallt suggest to install it later than imoen romance, wouldnt it be a good idea to block the imoen component from gettng installed?

Roxanne version is the only version which works for EE. It also correct many dialog typos etc. If you think that she made something bad, go trough the code/changes and proudly present us her 'experiments'.

Skipping some parts of the imoen romance code was introduced at some point in beta, will be added to official release.

Guest longer road

I don't give a fuck to point you anything at all. If you are so entrenched into Roxanne's stuff, please stop developing project infinity and start using BWS, because many of these versions have EE stuff and compatibility fixes by Roxanne. If I had to check for code for every mod Roxanne released, rather than being a player, I would be a time waster as most of the people on this board. 

14 minutes ago, Guest longer road said:

I don't give a fuck to point you anything at all. If you are so entrenched into Roxanne's stuff, please stop developing project infinity and start using BWS, because many of these versions have EE stuff and compatibility fixes by Roxanne. If I had to check for code for every mod Roxanne released, rather than being a player, I would be a time waster as most of the people on this board.

Well, no body said that if you can make a better EE compatible Longer Road mod then go ahead... but it needs to be better than Roxanne's effort ... including the typo fixings. Or you can make a team that come up with this. You don't need to do it alone.

Which will lead to the point that ALIEN tried to make, it's easier from the already existing mod than say the original. Which is not compatible with the EE gamez.

Edited by Jarno Mikkola
18 minutes ago, Guest longer road said:

Ei incumbit probatio qui dicit, non qui negat. It's not me who defend her action, it's you who want her to be 'punished' ( and EE players ). But anyway, let this ends.

My two recent posts are also fit for removal.

2 minutes ago, Guest longer road said:

BGT users can't use that version.

Now, that's a valid feedback. Let's see what I can do about it. I'm not promising anything (all my work does to finishing PI) but atleast I can check if this can be easy fixed.